Profile for LeKitmeister > Reviews

Ghost Story: The Dresden Files, Book Thirteen: 13
Ghost Story: The Dresden Files, Book Thirteen: 13
by Jim Butcher

5.0 out of 5 stars A must-read!, 13 Nov. 2016
Yet another fantastic installment in the ongoing series. This is by far, the best series that I have ever read. My brain will be having lightbulb moments for weeks. So complex, emotional and entwined with the previous books.

Targeted (Callahan & McLane Book 4)
Targeted (Callahan & McLane Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Jun. 2016
Yet another fantastic book in the series!!

Tangle Teezer Blow Styling Smoothing Tool, Full Size
Tangle Teezer Blow Styling Smoothing Tool, Full Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Customer for life!, 26 Mar. 2016
Love this. I have very long, very fine, very knotty hair. It is a nightmare to brush and I have to take my original tangle teezer whenever I go to the hairdresser. I bought one of these today and absolutely love it. I used to use a regular barrell brush for drying my hair, and I've actually had to cut my hair out of it before as the hairbrush seems to enjoy eating it.... I brushed my hair out today with my regular tangle teezer and then used this brush to dry it. PERFECT. Glided through my hair easily and seem to dry a lot quicker as well. Thank you tangle teezer, from a girl that's used to traumatic hair drying experiences!

Tangle Teezer Aqua Splash Detangling Hairbrush - Blue Lagoon
Tangle Teezer Aqua Splash Detangling Hairbrush - Blue Lagoon

5.0 out of 5 stars Customer for life, 26 Mar. 2016
As a person with very fine, very long and very quickly knotted hair, this is a lifesaver. Even with conditioner in my hair, with a normal brush it is impossible to brush through my hair. I bought the regular tangle teezer and was so in love with it that I bought the shower one today. This is perfect for the shower as you don't need to spend ages trying to get the brush dry. Just stand it up and leave it till the next time you dry your hair. Even with shampoo in my hair, the brush managed to deal with all of my knots. LOVE IT. I now own every one of the tangle teezer range. Customer for life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, 25 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Follow You Home (Kindle Edition)
This was fantastic. I demolished this book in three days, purely because I couldn't bear not to know what was happening. Mark Edwards has a fantastic way of writing and uses everyday interuptions to break up the storytelling, so you literally want to shake the book and make it carry on with the story. I was so tense throughout the whole book and I'm not sure I'll sleep properly for the next week!

Konjac Sponge (3 Pack) Activated Bamboo Charcoal. Facial Cleansing & Exfoliating Beauty Sponges
Offered by Pegasus Guild Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Swear by it ❤️, 9 Feb. 2016
I love, love, LOVE these sponges. Used to use a harsh exfoliating pad but it turns out it was damaging my skin more than cleaning it. These sponges are so gentle and I've noticed that my skin is smoother and peels less. Thank you Beauty Shelf!

Garden of Darkness (Land of the Dead Book 2)
Garden of Darkness (Land of the Dead Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Nov. 2015
Loved it!!!!

Pretty Dead (Elise Sandburg Series Book 3)
Pretty Dead (Elise Sandburg Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Yet another fantastic book by Anne Frasier, 10 Oct. 2015
Yet another fantastic book by Anne Frasier. This lady is fast become a favourite. I've just downloaded her next series and can't wait to get started!!!

Obsessed (Lizzy Gardner Series, Book 4)
Obsessed (Lizzy Gardner Series, Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Encore!, 18 Sept. 2015
TR Ragan is fantastic. Was completely hooked on this series!!!!

Abducted (Lizzy Gardner Series, Book 1)
Abducted (Lizzy Gardner Series, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Sept. 2015