Profile for Margaret > Reviews

Content by Margaret

Margaret

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Clifford James Mens Fully Thermal Lined Warm Comfortable Waterproof Golf or Walking Trousers with Stretch Elasticated Expanding Waist In Navy and Graphite Grey.
Offered by CLIFFORD JAMES

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 6 Feb. 2017
These are really lovely trousers and with an expanding waist are perfect for cold and wet weather as the extra room gives space for thermal underwear.
My only criticism is that the button on the waist dropped off the first time my husband tried them on.

Naturana Pack of 2 Women's Non-wired Soft Bra 5325 46 B 2xWhite

12 X Little Nipper Mouse trap- Best Selling Trap By Far
12 X Little Nipper Mouse trap- Best Selling Trap By Far
Offered by James Knox and Sons Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Does a great job, 22 Jan. 2017
Doing a brilliant job catching the mice that have clearly had the run of the house while it's been empty for two years. The old type are always the best.

Ready Made Interwoven Thermal Super Soft Blackout Curtain with Stainless steel Rings / Eyelets inc Tie Backs (90x72 (228x183cm), Black - Pencil)
Offered by imperialhomeware

5.0 out of 5 stars These curtains are absolutely brilliant. We currently have very poor heating but since ..., 22 Jan. 2017
These curtains are absolutely brilliant. We currently have very poor heating but since buying these gorgeously soft curtains the heat retention is incredible.

1 Pair of Passive Universal 3D Flip Up Clip on Glasses for Prescription Eyewear for use in Cinemas and Passive TVs and Projectors
Offered by EasyPeasyOnlineStore Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase, 13 Dec. 2016
Absolutely brilliant - size, fit, quality.

The Friendly Swede Egg Shaped Hand Exercise Balls (Set of 3 Resistance Levels)
The Friendly Swede Egg Shaped Hand Exercise Balls (Set of 3 Resistance Levels)
Offered by The Friendly Swede [UK]

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed, 21 July 2016
These are doing exactly what they say they will. I bought a set for my 90 year old father who was struggling with the handbrake in his new car and he tells me they are slowly doing the trick. He suffered a serious hand injury a long time ago and his grip really suffered so these balls which fit nicely into his hand act as a daily work out.
I have bought previous from the Friendly Swede and again I am impressed with the quality of the item and the no nonsense packaging.
I would strongly recommend both the product and the supplier.

7 Day AM PM Pill Tablet Box Dispenser Holder Wallet Organizer High Quality
7 Day AM PM Pill Tablet Box Dispenser Holder Wallet Organizer High Quality
Offered by Lizzy Outlet

5.0 out of 5 stars sturdy and does exactly what it needs to for me, 17 May 2016
This is just what I needed - one side for morning tablets, the other side for evening. It now makes my medication a lot easier to keep on top of, especially as I had, on occasions, almost taken my evening drug which contains a sedative, in the morning which would be disastrous as I need to keep awake at work.
I hadn't been able to find one suitable at chemists and the prices they charge for smaller, similar items is ridiculous.
This is strong, sturdy and does exactly what it needs to for me.

CSX Simple Walking 3D Pedometer with Lanyard, P301S, White
CSX Simple Walking 3D Pedometer with Lanyard, P301S, White
Offered by CSX Direct | Aspire Desire

5.0 out of 5 stars Best piece of exercise equipment bought in a long time, 2 April 2016
Absolutely brilliant. This was so simple to get started and use. I'm still struggling to reach the recommended 10,000 steps a day but it makes me very determined. The large numbers are easy to read and just two clicks resets it for the following day.

Keel Toys 20cm Hamish Bear with Tartan Duffle Coat
Keel Toys 20cm Hamish Bear with Tartan Duffle Coat
Offered by MMP Living

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for a friend who is now no longer a ..., 17 Mar. 2015
Bought for a friend who is now no longer a friend and sadly within a few days of me giving it to her as a gift she gave it to charity. He's a lovely little bear and comes with the usual Keel quality that I have come to look for when buying soft toys. I am tempted to buy another one for myself this time; there's no way he'd be going off to the charity shop. A lovely gift or keepsake; very soft, well made and loveable.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty and arrive extremely well packed surrounded by delicate tissue, 17 Mar. 2015
This is a really lovely piece of jewellery, not just to look at but to hold and the fact that it is brightly coloured makes me smile. I would definitely buy from this company again as their items are well made, robust, pretty and arrive extremely well packed surrounded by delicate tissue; it is a delight to open a parcel from them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3