Profile for Hayley Smith > Reviews

Content by Hayley Smith

Hayley Smith "poobum" (uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Woods (Aces MC Series Book 5)
Woods (Aces MC Series Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series, 27 Aug. 2016
I received an ARC in exchange of an honest review.
I have read and enjoyed all of the books so far in the Aces's series and am always excited to read the next one.
In Wood's the direction the story took was completely different to what I had anticipated. A truly upsetting event takes place involving Wood's sister Lauren and the book centres around this.
I liked Lauren and felt really involved and emotional reading this story and can't stop thinking of it even now I've finished. This is a great thought provoking read and I can't wait to see what happens next with the Ace's.

EDGE (Gentry Boys)
EDGE (Gentry Boys)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 22 Aug. 2016
I received an ARC in exchange of an honest review.
The Gentry boys series is one of my all time favourites and I have loved each book. So, I was very excited to read Edge.
I absolutely loved Conway's story and would go as far to say it was my new favourite. It was a beautiful read and a really fantastic addition to the series.

You Don't Know Me: A Bad Boy Mafia Romance
You Don't Know Me: A Bad Boy Mafia Romance

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 19 Aug. 2016
ARC received in exchange of an honest review.
I really enjoyed You Don't Own Me, so I was excited to read You Don't Know Me. I loved You Don't Know Me so much , Tasha and Noah were fabulous characters and I was so absorbed in their story I couldn't put my kindle down. It really is a beautiful read.

Craving Hawk: The Aces' Sons
Craving Hawk: The Aces' Sons

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved, loved,loved it!!, 1 Aug. 2016
Nicole Jacquelyn's Ace's series is one of my absolute favourites. Each book is beautifully written, full of emotion and a really fantastic read. I was so excited to read craving hawk and I loved it. I really liked Heather and enjoyed her and Tommy's story. Can't wait to read more about the Ace's.

The Last Second Chance: A Small Town Love Story (Blue Moon Book 3)
The Last Second Chance: A Small Town Love Story (Blue Moon Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 25 July 2016
Having read and loved the previous two books in the Blue Moon series, I couldn't wait for Jax and Joey's story. I knew I would love it, but I really didn't know how the past would be explained! However, it really was a beautiful and moving read. Brilliant!

The Bad Boy Wants Me: A Bad Boy Romance
The Bad Boy Wants Me: A Bad Boy Romance

5.0 out of 5 stars I have loved all of Georgia's previous books, 7 July 2016
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.
I have loved all of Georgia's previous books, so I was excited to read her newest release. This is a really lovely and entertaining read and although lighter in style than usual it was just as enjoyable.
Cash and Tori were both adorable, fabulous read!

You Don't Own Me: A Bad Boy Mafia Romance (The Russian Don Book 2)
You Don't Own Me: A Bad Boy Mafia Romance (The Russian Don Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars I was anxiously awaiting the second part to the story as I absolutely loved part one, 6 May 2016
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.
I was anxiously awaiting the second part to the story as I absolutely loved part one. I loved part two just as much and found myself totally absorbed. There were twists and I felt plenty of emotions while reading but it really was beautiful in the end. Highly recommended!

Us (Him Book 2)
Us (Him Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 26 April 2016
This review is from: Us (Him Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I loved Him so much that I was a little bit scared to read Us in case I didn't enjoy as much! However, I loved Us and it's a really great read.

Him
Him

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 26 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Him (Kindle Edition)
Wow, I fell completely in love with this book! I have re-read it lots of times as it's that good!

Property of Drex (Book 1) (Death Chasers MC Series)
Property of Drex (Book 1) (Death Chasers MC Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 26 Mar. 2016
I love C M Owen's writing style and was really looking forward to this book. I can honestly say it was even better than I thought it would be, it's a great read and a fantastic story. Highly recommended!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3