Profile for SL Spreadbury > Reviews

Content by SL Spreadbury

SL Spreadbury (London UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Walther Acryl Photo Cube MW100A 6 x 8.5 x 8.5 cm
Walther Acryl Photo Cube MW100A 6 x 8.5 x 8.5 cm

1.0 out of 5 stars I wouldn't recommend., 2 Dec. 2016
This is just two halves of a plastic box. There isn't any frames to slot your photos in you just have to make sure they fit really snuggly and push them up against the edge. It feels sharp and cheap. I wouldn't recommend.

Bruder Bworld Accessories Construction Set with Railings, Site Signs and Pylons
Bruder Bworld Accessories Construction Set with Railings, Site Signs and Pylons
Offered by inandout-distribution

2.0 out of 5 stars I ordered for my little boys birthday bit half the ..., 2 Dec. 2016
I ordered for my little boys birthday bit half the items were missing from the box. I had to return it for a refund.

iPhone 5S Case, ULAK iPhone SE Case 3in1 Shockproof Combo Hybrid Hard Rigid PC + Soft Silicone Protective Case Cover for Apple iPhone SE/5S/5 (Blue + Rose Red)
Offered by Pandamimi--The Great ULAK Case Company

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Solid Case, 2 Dec. 2016
This is great a protecting your phone. I'm super clumsy with my phone and I'm always dropping it. With this case it practically bounces and my phone feels so well protected. There are a couple of downsides. The beveled edges are quite deep making it a little difficult to navigate to the very edge of the screen. The rubberised case that sits on the outside is great but whenever I finish a phone call and take the phone away from my ear my long hair seems to get caught on it and tugs it. If you don't have long hair or large fingers then this is the phone case for you!

100% EGYPTIAN COTTON 500 THREAD COUNT HOTEL QUALITY FITTED SHEET (King, Cream)
100% EGYPTIAN COTTON 500 THREAD COUNT HOTEL QUALITY FITTED SHEET (King, Cream)
Offered by Jasmin Elinor

2.0 out of 5 stars Felt soft enough but doesn't fit my mattress properly. ..., 2 Dec. 2016
Felt soft enough but doesn't fit my mattress properly. I have a 25cm deep mattress which is a s standard depth but after a nights sleep the corners would pop off and I have to really stretch it to fit over.

Garnier The Miracle Anti-Wrinkle Cream For Dry Skin SPF 20 50 ml
Garnier The Miracle Anti-Wrinkle Cream For Dry Skin SPF 20 50 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like this cream, 2 Dec. 2016
I really like this cream. It starts off as a whitish colour but as you rub it into your skin it changes to more of a pale skin colour. I prefer this to a heavy foundation. Its more of a tinted moisturiser with the added bonus of SPF.

Vinylla Polka Dot Silver Easy Wipe Clean PVC Tablecloth Oilcloth (Round(Dia63"))
Offered by Sweetmans Trading Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars When it first arrived it was a nice shiny silver colour, 2 Dec. 2016
This has been a bit disappointing. When it first arrived it was a nice shiny silver colour, really bright and shimmery. But after 3 months of having it on the table every day and wiping it clean after two messy children, all the shine has come off. Every time I wipe it the cloth has a grey stain on it. It's now a dull grey and fading more everyday. This is fine if you're just going to get it out for the kids to paint on etc but it won't last very long and a permanent tablecloth.

Eshowy Baby Toys Wood Educational Drawing Board City And Castle Magnetic Puzzle Games
Offered by Eshowy Promotion Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars This wasn't a very good product. The box was covered in chinese writting ..., 2 Dec. 2016
This wasn't a very good product. The box was covered in chinese writting with no English on it at all. The box and shapes are cheaply made and certainly not worth what I paid for it! (£11.00)

Visibee - Rose Gold iPhone SE iPhone 5 5s Case, Bling Glitter Detachable Ultra-Thin Electroplating Technology Soft Gel TPU Silicone Case
Offered by Visibee

3.0 out of 5 stars ... a bronze colour and the glitter part looks more like a picture of glitter rather than actual glitter so ..., 2 Dec. 2016
The rose gold is more of a bronze colour and the glitter part looks more like a picture of glitter rather than actual glitter so its got no sparkle to it. Other than that its ok as an iphone case if you fancy a change.

tesa 58000 Powerstrips Large, Removable Self Adhesive Strips (10 Strips)
tesa 58000 Powerstrips Large, Removable Self Adhesive Strips (10 Strips)

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money!, 19 Oct. 2014
I purchased these to hang a carrier bag holder in the back of my kitchen door and a little hook for keys on the tiles in my kitchen. Both items fell off on the floor after barely 1 hour. The hook broke and the bag holder marked my floor so I am very much out of pocket! I feel like I fell for the branding and marketing of the product which certainly did not live up to its claims!

Automatic LED Night Light
Automatic LED Night Light
Offered by adrian brown

1.0 out of 5 stars Great if you're looking for a strobe light!, 14 Oct. 2013
I'm really annoyed with this light. I got it to replace a Lindam one that we had that broke which was a lovely soft light (powered by a light bulb rather than a LED)
This night light is a harsh bright white glare. We use this on our landing so when we're up with the kids in the night we don't have to turn the main light on. The trouble is during the evening when we have lights on in adjacent rooms then sensor can't decide what to do so just flashes the light on and off with a strobe light effect. If you have epilepsy I certainly wouldn't recommend this light!
It comes in the horrible packaging that you have to cut open with scissors making it completely non returnable.
Waste of money.