Profile for Samantha Braithwaite > Reviews

Content by Samantha Brait...

Samantha Braithwaite

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Pack Of 10 Hanging Suit Garment Clothes Cover Protector Job Lot Wholesale
Pack Of 10 Hanging Suit Garment Clothes Cover Protector Job Lot Wholesale
Offered by Vinsani (UK Seller)

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 11 May 2017
Colour is a lot darker than pictured but still happy. Good price good product.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Case for iPhone 5s,Cover for iPhone 5s,Transparent Case for iPhone 5s,Hard Case for iPhone 5s, Crystal Clear Cover for Apple iPhone 5s,?URFEDA® Creative Design Flowing Liquid Water Maze Hard Plastic Protective Case for Apple iPhone 5 / 5S (blue)

3.0 out of 5 stars cool but too thick!, 5 May 2015
Took a while to arrive but that was to be expected. Though in packaging I found the cover was very scratched still got plenty of compliments and it kept me entertained for hours! Only reason why I ended up getting rid of this cover is because it's very thick, makes your phone twice the size but if that doesn't bother you then this is the cover for you!

Ronseal DHPFFPW25 2.5L Diamond Hard Perfect Finish Floor Paint - White
Ronseal DHPFFPW25 2.5L Diamond Hard Perfect Finish Floor Paint - White

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 5 May 2015
Arrived the day after I ordered it though I would suggest to the seller not to use Yodel as a delivery method, my tub of paint arrived cracked and had leaked had similar problems with them before. But instead of going through the fuss of returns and refunds I decided to keep and use the paint and I'm glad I did! It's taken about 4 coats to get the streak free look I wanted and dries very quickly! The pad it comes with is handy when it wants to be but can be very temperamental which gets annoying but it still gets the job done. Overall I would say this is a great product if you're looking for a quick and easy way to do your floor without spending a fortune!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Natural Twisted Burlap Cord by May Arts on a 3m Length (N.B. this is a cut from a roll)
Offered by The_Toy_Emporium

2.0 out of 5 stars DONT BE FOOLED BY THE PICTURE!, 19 Nov. 2014
String it's lovely but do not be fooled by the picture! You get no more than a scrap of this twine in a little bag! Should have read more reviews before ordering so my fault. Disappointed.

Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation by MAC C7
Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation by MAC C7
Offered by FD SUPPLIES

1.0 out of 5 stars CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 28 Aug. 2014
Can't help but think this is fake mac...to be fair more fool me for believing at this price it would be genuine. The box was mashed and looked overly tampered with. The plastic of the container is cheap and if you've ever had real mac you'll know the quality. I wouldn't advise anyone to buy this...the powder is also crap made my face look yellow so disappointed! I could have had a decent foundation for what I paid for this!!!!

The Secret Society® - Hidden Mystery
The Secret Society® - Hidden Mystery

5.0 out of 5 stars So addictive, 1 Jun. 2014
LOVE THIS GAME! it's so addictive! The graphics of the game are of a wonderful quality too! Would advise anyone to get this game I got it for whilst I was having a coffee and now my coffees are laying even longer!

Neutrogena Visibly Clear 2-in1 Wash and Mask, 150ml
Neutrogena Visibly Clear 2-in1 Wash and Mask, 150ml
Offered by Doxa Products

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Good, 24 May 2014
didn't think much this and when used as a mask it made my skin burn. wouldnt recommend for sensitive skin.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best, 24 May 2014
Got this for my New electric toothbrush and im not overly pleased. When i put the attachment into the plug it mostly pops out and doesn't charge so i have to angle it to the side so it doesn't pop out.

Clean and Clear Dual Action Moisturiser, 100ml
Clean and Clear Dual Action Moisturiser, 100ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 24 May 2014
Wasnt expecting much from this but i am actually so pleased with the results! My skin is visibly clearer and free from blemishes as well as very smooth. It's took me a long time to find a product I'm happy with and i will be sticking with it. Been using for nearly a month now and saw results after a week of use.

Panasonic C Size Battery Zinc Carbon - 2 pack
Panasonic C Size Battery Zinc Carbon - 2 pack
Offered by BUYERSBARGIN

2.0 out of 5 stars Not much power., 24 May 2014
didn't last long but arrived promptly....nothing much more to say You get what You pay for. won't buy this particular brand again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3