Profile for Mac > Reviews

Content by Mac

Mac

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
[Upgraded Version] VTIN Bluetooth 4.0 Powerful Speaker FM Radio Digital Tuner LCD Display Speaker 8 Hours Super Long Li-ion Battery Crystal Clear Sound, Subwoofer Sound Effect Built In Mic For Calls/ Siri for iPhone 6 6S/6 plus, 5/5s, Samsung Galaxy and other smartphone - Black
Offered by VICTECH

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wee speaker, 10 Jun. 2016
I've been using this for the last few days and I'm really happy with the quality and the sound. It starts up and connects to my phone within seconds and one press of the play button has my music playing without touching my phone, great stuff.. The radio is a nice touch too. A+

Anker Car Charger 24W / 4.8A Dual USB Travel Car Charger PowerDrive 2 for iPhone 6 / 6 Plus/ 6s / 6s Plus, iPad Pro / Air 2 / mini 3, Samsung Galaxy Note Series, S Series & Edge Models; LG G4 / G5; Google Nexus 5X 6P; and Other iOS and Android Devices (Black)
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Great having the extra port!, 10 Jun. 2016
This is a bit larger than my old Belkin charger but having the extra port is worth the sacrifice.. It seems to charge my phone quicker too!

Huawei Unlocked B315 4G/ LTE 150 Mbps Mobile Wi-Fi Router (Genuine UK Stock)- White

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good router, 10 Jun. 2016
I got this to replace a Huawei dongle and I'm delighted with the performance. The speeds are much higher on this and the ping times are lower also.

6 Pack TCP 10W B22/BC LED Bulb GLS Bayonet LED Lights, Ultra Bright 810 Lumen, 2700K Warm White, 230° Beam Angle, replacement for 60W A60 Globe Bulbs
Offered by eHome

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality bulbs, 10 Jun. 2016
I bought a pack of five of these and I'm really happy with them. They are quite bright so just be aware of this if you'd like a dimmer light.

Far Cry 4 - Limited Edition (PS4)
Far Cry 4 - Limited Edition (PS4)
Offered by Ace Goods Co. Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Average game, 6 April 2016
I thought this looked like a really fun idea for a game and while it isn't bad the fun doesn't last long enough!

It's the same thing over and over again after a while. The online bit does add a bit to the fun but they could have done so much more!

FIFA 16 (PS4)
FIFA 16 (PS4)
Offered by Book-Emporium

3.0 out of 5 stars Really not a fan, 6 April 2016
This review is from: FIFA 16 (PS4) (Video Game)
I used be a massive FIFA fan but I haven't bought since FIFA 14 as I'd gotten sick of them..

I think this is possibly the worst of the lot, a terrible game IMO.

I'm sure there are still fans of this series but I think this will be the last time I'll buy one of them unless they really go back to basics again!

Huawei B593s-22 LTE/4G Unlocked UK Plug Wireless Router - White (150 MBPS)
Huawei B593s-22 LTE/4G Unlocked UK Plug Wireless Router - White (150 MBPS)
Offered by coolindi

5.0 out of 5 stars Really impressed with this router, 6 April 2016
I had been previously using a 4G dongle either connected to a TP-Link router or a Draytek router but the difference in connection quality and speed by using this router is like night and day!

I used get barely 2-3Mbps down with the dongle and an antenna but I now get 10+Mbps with this and that is without using an antenna.

I've ordered an antenna now to hopefully make my connection more stable and maybe also improved speeds.

Sony ZX310 Lightweight Foldable On-Ear Headphones Compatible with Smartphones, Tablets and MP3 Devices - Black
Offered by Price Grabber

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good budget headphones, 6 April 2016
I bought these in a daily deal for £20 I think thinking they wouldn't be great but I was very wrong!

The sound isn't amazing from them but it's very good for the price! I use them for the PS4 a good bit and they are perfect and I also use them with my iPhone and they work great for them also!

TP-LINK TL-R470T+ Load Balance Broadband Cable Router
TP-LINK TL-R470T+ Load Balance Broadband Cable Router

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what was needed, 6 April 2016
I had bought a very expensive other brand router to handle a Dual WAN connection and it game me no end of bother so it was returned.

This little router was a doddle to set up and it hasn't given any problems since it was connected over a month ago!

If you need a multiple WAN router then this is a very good option!

I haven't had any need for this restart issue people have mentioned so maybe that is down to certain setups!

cushion sole alpaca socks - Black - Large
cushion sole alpaca socks - Black - Large
Offered by Interbuys-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 6 April 2016
These socks are not bad.

The dye is still running after the third wash and as I bought black my feet are dark after I take them off.. I presume this will settle soon!

As a sock they seem nice and comfortable and they keep my feet warm. They are quite thick so they'd be more for winter time I think.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8