Profile for James Gow > Reviews

Content by James Gow

James Gow

XtremeAuto® 10992 + keyring Sports Style Car Seat Covers Grey And Black Complete With Sticker
Offered by Xtreme Auto Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars VW golf, 8 Feb. 2016
Would it fit a VW golf mk7 gt 2013

Sword Art Online Part 3 (Episodes 15-19) Blu-ray
Sword Art Online Part 3 (Episodes 15-19) Blu-ray
Dvd ~ Haruka Tomatsu

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 star.. BUT, 3 July 2014
Honestly I'm my opinion , I don't really like anime.. My friends showed me like hundreds yet I'm not interested but I saw two episode of this and I was hooked , I got part 1,2,3 and 4 on blu ray .. It's 5 star but !!! I got part 2 and there first and still haven't got part 1 and 4 , I would of thought that they would have put them all together as one package as I ordered them all at the same time and place ... It's stupid! But other than that it's amazing 5 star!!!

Sword Art Online Part 2 (Episodes 8-14) Blu-ray
Sword Art Online Part 2 (Episodes 8-14) Blu-ray
Dvd ~ Haruka Tomatsu

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 star .. BUT, 3 July 2014

Halo 4 - Game of the Year (Xbox 360)
Halo 4 - Game of the Year (Xbox 360)
Offered by Tracymuk

5.0 out of 5 stars You get what you paid for!!, 14 April 2014
Love this game! campaign is amazing! best graphics i have seen on the xbox 360, plus the best FPS for stunning cut scenes !

Spartan ops is a add on the the campaign and worth playing for the achievements, very impressive and adds more gam play time :)

multiplayer is a killer its a blast!! best multiplayer experience i have played in a while , needs some halo reach and halo 3 elements back tho :)

all the map packs and dlc all in this so its a bargain!!!!! recommend this to everyone!!!