Profile for Anthony > Reviews

Mr. Peabody & Sherman
Mr. Peabody & Sherman
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Jazzy film .... very interesting., 5 Oct. 2014
Amazing. Very interesting to watch. Even for me :)

Baby Oliver Swarovski Appliqué Teddy Cot Bumper (white)
Baby Oliver Swarovski Appliqué Teddy Cot Bumper (white)

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRODUCT, 22 Jan. 2014
Amazingly soft material is used. Quality & sense of luxury shows...Size & embrodery is also great... Will not regret it.

Lenovo Yoga 8-inch Tablet (Silver Grey Metal) - Tablet (Quad Core 1.2GHz, 1GB RAM, 16GB eMMC, WLAN, BT, 3G, 2x Camera, Android 4.2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product. Its really fast & looks good., 9 Dec. 2013
This is my 4th tablet to date and I love it. I have had Samsung 10.1 note, Blackberry and the first Nexus7. This one is the most practical device you can ever have in your home. For the first time I really enjoy using a tablet. This one flows so natural and intuitive. The stand itself is awesome and smart. Unique. Lenovo hit it hard this time. Screen is also good, not ideal but still quite nice. The front facing speakers...OMG. Guarantee everyone will love it... Well Done Lenovo!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 14, 2014 10:43 AM BST

Brodit In-car Holder For Blackberry 8900
Brodit In-car Holder For Blackberry 8900
Offered by Brodit24 - AGB - Widerrufsbelehrung

1.0 out of 5 stars Very bad seller, 13 Oct. 2010
I HAVE TO DRILL A HOLE TO MY CAR DASH BOARD TO SECURE THE PHONE HOLDER?! IT IS DESIGNED FOR DIFFERENT AREAS: IN THE OFFICE, HOUSE ETC...BUT NOT FOR CARS "Surely You're Joking, Mr. Seller!"................ Plus i paid you such a high price for a simple phone holder.....
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 17, 2012 9:05 PM BST

Sony DSCS2000B Cyber-shot Digital Camera - Black (10.1 MP, 3x Optical Zoom) 2.5 inch LCD

1.0 out of 5 stars Very bad seller, sent me broken camera, 13 Oct. 2010
After 5 days of waiting my camera finally arrived :) When opened the box i found the item dirty, with lots of fingerprints all over inc lenses, broken lense cover(doesnt not fully shut when try to turn it off) The actual lens has a sign that mean its been dropped on the ground/floor etc. The standard USB cable is not in the box, batteries at all. Two words: Bad Seller!!!!! I paid 85% of cost of brand new camera and this seller is sending me a piece of rubbish. Very anoyed..................................... AVOID THIS SELLER

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars It does work like a magic............, 11 Sept. 2010
I have being using it for the last 2 months. It seems to work very well. Concentration is amazing, the speed of my processor(brain) outstanding. My job is very very stressful and since I wear it I don't overreact which was typical before.... Listen to me all you: the bracelet works and you will not regret it.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 14, 2010 3:33 PM GMT