Profile for george millar > Reviews

Content by george millar

george millar

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Round Multi Keyring with Large Clip (3 Detachable Rings)
Round Multi Keyring with Large Clip (3 Detachable Rings)
Offered by Tartan Trader Gifts U.K.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, 22 July 2013
This as simple little key holder is so simple it makes it great. All my keys are where they need to be now

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars cheap and cheerful, 22 July 2013
I bought these watches for my kids and the liked them so much I had to buy them the rest of the set

Invicta Men's White Dial 18k Gold Plated 3 EYE Multi Function Stainless Steel
Invicta Men's White Dial 18k Gold Plated 3 EYE Multi Function Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful item, 22 July 2013
I collect insects watches and this is one of my best to wear. It looks great when in shirt and tie

Invicta Corduba Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial  Analogue display on Black Leather Strap 1108
Invicta Corduba Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue display on Black Leather Strap 1108

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, 14 July 2013
This is one of the nicest watches in my collection. It you can never buy to many can you no

Invicta DNA Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial  Chronograph display on Black Silicone Strap 10403
Invicta DNA Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Chronograph display on Black Silicone Strap 10403

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, 14 July 2013

LTD Watch Unisex Limited Edition Full Chronograph Range Watch LTD 020203 With White Bracelet, Dial And Black Bezel

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding service, 14 July 2013

Invicta Men's I-Force Quartz Watch with Blue Dial Chronograph Display and Brown Leather Strap 3329

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding service, 14 July 2013
I liked this watch when I saw it .I'm that happy with the service I got that I'll buy two more for my friends

DNA Stainless Steel Case Yellow Rubber Bracelet Black Tone Dial
DNA Stainless Steel Case Yellow Rubber Bracelet Black Tone Dial

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, 14 July 2013
I collect watches and I think the two I have just bought are great. And I can show them of

Invicta Specialty Model Men's Quartz Watch with White Dial Chronograph Display and Black Leather Strap 12171

5.0 out of 5 stars one more, 4 July 2013
I collect watches and this is the watch I collect convicts. Very good watches for the money. But wait for the sale

Invicta Specialty Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial  Analogue display on Black Plastic Strap 12846
Invicta Specialty Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue display on Black Plastic Strap 12846

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, 4 July 2013
This watch is £300 cheaper in the sale but it's worth every penny that I paid for it.this is just another convicts for my collection.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4