Profile for Satisfied x > Reviews

Micellar Oil 150ml/5oz
Micellar Oil 150ml/5oz
Offered by Beauty Store Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful product, 19 April 2015
Fabulous product ...Ive used it ever since it came out and my skin is so much better for it. Removes all make up including waterproof mascara and when water is applied to face on top of it you have a lovely foamy face cleanser .....perfect.

Cleo Women's Minnie Balconnet Polka Dot Everyday Bra, Black/White Spot, 36GG
Cleo Women's Minnie Balconnet Polka Dot Everyday Bra, Black/White Spot, 36GG

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it, 4 Nov. 2014
love this bra have 4 of them now in different colours

Cleo Women's Minnie Polka Dot Brief, Black/White Spot, Size 16
Cleo Women's Minnie Polka Dot Brief, Black/White Spot, Size 16
Offered by Lingerie Outlet Store

5.0 out of 5 stars love this range of undies, 4 Nov. 2014
just about the best undies Ive bought in a long time

Unteachable
Unteachable

5.0 out of 5 stars A fabulous read,absolutely beautiful, 19 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Unteachable (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book and believe me I'm definitely not a teenage girl far from it so if it was meant to be a YA novel it surpassed itself the writing is so well done with maturity and knowledge that I was totally captivated with the two main characters, simply beautiful. Maise (she's great witty sharp mature for her years)and Evan ( beautiful kind, hopelessly in love Evan) wow! hot burning love for each other, FORBIDDEN LOVE maybe but I never saw it that way, just two lovely people who burned for each other and perhaps society may look at it differently but I thought their love and passion was fabulous. Read it you wont regret it.

The Education of Caroline (The Education Series #2) (The Education of...)
The Education of Caroline (The Education Series #2) (The Education of...)

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply beautiful, a must read, 26 Mar. 2013
After reading The Education of Sebastian I couldn't wait to get started on The Education of Caroline as the sequel to the beautiful story, I wasn't disappointed it's enthralling, well written and the story just unfolds into a truly believable love story between two people who are meant to be together hopefully, against all odds. Will it work out or won't it? read it please you will enjoy the struggle this couple go through to try to be together, so many pitfalls. Sebastian and Caroline have both suffered pain and misery in their lives and are drawn to each other because of it, the age difference between them is an obstacle that they may or may not overcome along with all the others barriers that occur during this delicate relationship. Read it you'll love it and love them regardless of the outcome, it's a great story and well told.

The Education of Sebastian (The Education Series #1) (The Education of...)
The Education of Sebastian (The Education Series #1) (The Education of...)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow a beautiful story, 26 Mar. 2013
This is a great story and refreshingly different, Sebastian is to die for regardless of his age. The subject matter may seem a little wrong for some readers but this book is tastefully written and and honestly portrayed. The love between this couple is beautiful and tender and a little sad, thank god I bought the sequel, I've read both books twice and will probably read them again sometime. Just loved them both, read them you won't be disappointed.

Sins & Needles (The Artists Trilogy #1)
Sins & Needles (The Artists Trilogy #1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow a Fantastic read, 25 Mar. 2013
I read "On Every Street" before "Sins and Needles" and I'm glad I did as the insight into the relationship with Ellie and Javier was compelling, thrilling, but also heartbreaking, the angst and pain Ellie feels jumps off the page and it left me feeling a little drained as the emotion was so well expressed and realistic, however not totally drained as I couldn't wait to read Sins and Needles. Well it just got better ! Ellie and Camden's story is another rollercoaster of emotions and it keeps you wondering where the hell it's all going bearing in mind that Ellie is a con artist and lives life on the edge as her days of innocence are well behind her therefore to love or even like her at times can be difficult but she redeems herself continually only to spin your emotions out again and again, but I'm rooting for her as I know she just wants happiness and a normal life if possible. Camden is Just Camden, a complex, individual, personality with his own problems but very lovely and compassionate with a big heart who can see beneathh the veneers of Ellie's persona allthough she tests him continually he keeps hanging in there, but for how long ? I can't wait for the next part of this trilogy due out in the summer it has me hungary for more which always tells me I'm reading something a bit special. Which this story is as it has a romance, albeit challenged and an angst ridden thrilling theme which makes it a bit on the edge and a bit dark, and I love it. It's a pleasant change to read something thats not predictable and another variation on a similar theme as so many other books are - (Same story line and plot just different names and lolocations, you get my drift !) No this is a good read,fast pacey and compelling I couldn't put it down until I'd finished it in the wee small hours and absolutely exhausted, bloody great just what I want from a good book, ticked all the boxes. I absolutely recommend that you read both of these books in the same order as I did trust me you won't be disappointed, a GEM of a story, I want more.

Captive in the Dark (The Dark Duet Book 1)
Captive in the Dark (The Dark Duet Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't praise this book enough it's amaizing !, 26 Oct. 2012
I have now read this book Captive in the Dark and the sequel Seduced in the Dark TWICE ! they are truly breathtaking and such an emotional roller coaster that keeps you gripped right to the very end. I am not going in to any detail or dialogue of the story as lots of the other reviews have pretty well covered it all therefore no need to keep repeating it. However I have to say that the hungover feeling when you've finished reading an enjoyable good read is still with me, I can't get this book or storyline out of my head, it's truly amaizing and haunting. It's dark, very graphic no holds barred and had me squirming in some places but it's well written so the subject material is not cheapened or trivialised. I loved reading FSOG and I read those books twice as I couldn't find anything to satisfy or relieve the hungover feeling of what do I read now! effect. These books are definately NOT FSOG but equally as compelling maybe even more, and in their own way very beautiful, tragic, sad, full of emotion but very dark and not for the feint hearted, I can't recommend them enough, well worth 5 stars and more. Read them and enjoy, I cant wait for another full lengh book from C J Roberts, she tells an excellent tale that's well written, A very enjoyable writer even though her storylines are dark and gritty but passoinate, well done.

Seduced in the Dark (The Dark Duet Book 2)
Seduced in the Dark (The Dark Duet Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish I could give more than 5 stars for these brilliant books WOW!, 20 Oct. 2012
When I first started reading the first book of this duo (CAPTIVE IN THE DARK)I felt a bit guilty as the content was very dark and very wrong and I put it down after the first chapter as I could see where it was going and didn't know if I could stomach it at first. However curiousity got the better of me and I continued to read it, I'm so glad I did and couldn't wait to read the sequel SEDUCED IN THE DARK These books are brilliant. well written well researched very believable. The rollercoster of emotions I went through with both books were intense. Did I hate Caleb, did I understand him, could I forgive and accept how he became what he was, maybe but he was cruel,however his moments of tenderness were believably real and heartwarming and I felt hope, only for him to dash it away again with another act of sadistic cruelty that would have broken most women both physicaly and mentaly with scars for life. But Livvie wasn't just any woman she is balsy strong and tenacious even though she's terrified she knows how to survive and what she has to do to try and escape or reason with her captor. In the process of Caleb trying to break her Livvie thinks she sees something in Caleb that gives her mixed emotions of both tendernes and hate as he toys with her mind and body, but she is strong and stoic even in her moments of depair Livvie is brilliant and a true survivor. I loved these books and recommend you to read them as they are thought provoking and breathtakingly good, I can't stop thinking about them and will probably have to read them again just to revisit the conversations and exchanges between Caleb and Livvie and their thought processes from Livvie's perspective and Caleb's, fantastic read and highly recommended them. I can't praise them enough they've left me wanting more. Please CJ I hope you have more books in the pipeline as these were so good the storyline was amaizinly different and fresh even though it was dark,(but where's there is darkness there is light)

On Dublin Street
On Dublin Street

5.0 out of 5 stars On Dublin Street, 26 Sept. 2012
This review is from: On Dublin Street (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book the story was very believable and written in a way that was easy to relate to, as the characters were all wonderful without being cheesy or OTT. Joss is just on the right side of sassy and cool without being too vulgar therefore she gets away with it and I love her character. Braden sounds hot, very handsome, witty, good sense of humour and loyal with a good heart, perfect man in my book. the sizzling chemistry and hot sex between these two is palpable and I couldn't put the book down. The rest of the characters brought together a very good story line which was more than just filling in between sex scenes as a lot of books do and the style of writing is good and made the book a real page turner for me. I want MORE please from this writer she tells a good tale and her characters are brilliant. GREAT READ 10/10

Page: 1 | 2