Profile for Natalie > Reviews

Content by Natalie

Natalie

Thermal Blackout Curtain Linings to fit curtains 46" wide x 72" drop
Thermal Blackout Curtain Linings to fit curtains 46" wide x 72" drop
Offered by Tony's Textiles Ltd.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the trick, 20 July 2011
These are quite nice blackout curtains with white backing, they have a good weight and give a better shape to my curtains. I wouldn't say that they're total blackout, but my room is still pretty dark when the sun is shining - far better before when the sun would stream through my very thin pale curtains! Besides, if it was totally black I would probably never get out of bed!

Bake Me, I'm Yours... Collection: Infinite Ways to Indulge in Cupcakes, Cookies and Chocolate
by Tracey Mann

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous set of books, 20 July 2011
I've been looking for a nice cookie book for a while and couldn't resist buying the whole collection together with the chocolate & cupcakes books. The books are beautifully illustrated and have lots of helpful instructions and explanations of the tools required too. I can't wait to start baking & decorating some cookies!

Cheap Chic
Cheap Chic
by Emily Chalmers

4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous & practical little book, 18 May 2011
This review is from: Cheap Chic (Paperback)
This was exactly what I was looking for - a beautiful book that gives great ideas about decorating your home, making it look gorgeous while staying practical & cheap. There are lots of glossy pictures which helps for inspiration. This book also makes a lovely gift - I bought one for a friend's birthday and liked it so much, that I had to buy one for myself!

Menalux by Electrolux 1803P Pack of 5 paper dustbags 1 motor and 1 micro filter
Menalux by Electrolux 1803P Pack of 5 paper dustbags 1 motor and 1 micro filter

4.0 out of 5 stars Bags do the trick but the filter is too small, 8 Mar. 2011
The bags are the right size for my vacuum cleaner (small Electrolux model), however I've found that the microfilters are too small and don't protect the motor properly - so I'll probably have to buy new ones. Fast delivery and the bags themselves are perfect though.