Profile for Happy Mummy > Reviews

Happy Mummy

Goodmans CD Micro System with Remote Control and Dock
Goodmans CD Micro System with Remote Control and Dock

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 10 Dec. 2012
I bought this based on previous reviews saying sound quality was good etc. for the price but in actual fact the sound quality is appalling. It's tinny and distorts on the higher volume levels. Not only that but it looks and feels cheap too. The sliding door may be a good feature but unfortunately this is just too thin and flimsy. Could see that and the iPhone docking part being very easily broken. My daughters dock is better quality and was a snip at £20!!! Sent it back and requested and alternative. Hope the next ones better.

Panasonic NN-E281BMBPQ 20 Litre Compact Microwave, Black
Panasonic NN-E281BMBPQ 20 Litre Compact Microwave, Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute rubbish, 9 Oct. 2012
After only having this microwave for 10 months all the inside began to peel off. Not to mention the fact if you had it on for a long period of time it would cut out. My biggest problem was getting a replacement from Tribal!! First one turned up badly damaged, then had to wait 5 days for that to be picked up then another week for another to be delivered which turned out to be silver and not black!! All in all total garbage product and customer service!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 18 Sept. 2012
This comb is amazing. I bought it after reading so many good reviews. I have two girls who were constantly coming home from school with the creepy critters. After spending 100's of pounds on different lotions and potions I looked on the Internet for an alternative solution and came across this. I have to admit I was a little dubious but after how much I'd spent on lotions I figured £6 wasn't going to break the bank. No sooner had I got the comb my daughter came home from school with the critters again. Time for the Nitty Gritty to show me what it was made of. It didn't let me down. It gets out both nits and lice because the teeth are so close together and if used with plenty of conditioner doesn't cause any discomfort whatsoever. Thumbs up from me and definitely highly recommended.