Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Eden Dog Food 80/20 Original Small Kibble 12kg
Eden Dog Food 80/20 Original Small Kibble 12kg
Offered by Eden Holistic Pet Foods

5.0 out of 5 stars The ingredients are pretty amazing and like that so many different flavours in ..., 12 Oct. 2015
My dogs are enjoying far more than Aatu. I have also tried both (yes really)! This definitely has much more flavour. I have had comments on my dogs glossy coats in just one week. The ingredients are pretty amazing and like that so many different flavours in one super kibble for my little wolves!

Grey Wolf - Escape Of Adolf Hitler [DVD]
Grey Wolf - Escape Of Adolf Hitler [DVD]
Dvd ~ Gerrard Williams

4.0 out of 5 stars A really impressive film that stands alone from book, 1 Jun. 2014
I was really worried this film would not live up to the book, which is a powerful and important read, leading to much implications of how and why history is rewritten. Having seen the horrible reviewer that wrote before the film was even out, I find it sad that such a case is not more widely known and is rebuffed as plausible. I am glad this film was made an an effective manner of narrative, drama, interview and presented an overview of what the book shows in a more complex manner only accessible through reading. Gladly I am impressed, as was my flatmate how found the premise preposterous and now he is going to buy the book and is already finding the basic evidence trail so widely available in the reputable press. Glad this translated well and deserves to be seen even though I fear it wil not be seen widely enough.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 9, 2014 3:36 AM BST

The Idea Of Beautiful [Explicit]
The Idea Of Beautiful [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars Rapsody, the most iconic rapper - An album of love, 26 May 2013
Rapsody is always the best, best, best...! I cannot keep up with how much she releases so quickly and always such different material. The softest and smoothest I have heard her, and I love this album; As always, her work is miraculous and for her to not be so much bigger, so much more iconic, so much more known is unfathomable to me. J'adore!

Psychological Defense Mechanisms
Psychological Defense Mechanisms

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what a needed, a brief, effective summary, 10 April 2013
Glad to have brought an inclusive summary of defense mechanisms without the jargon and lack of clarity of other material I have read. For an effective, brief and concise summary and for the psycholoigcally minded and lay person, just what I needed!

An Illustrated Encyclopaedia of Traditional Symbols
An Illustrated Encyclopaedia of Traditional Symbols
by J. C. Cooper

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional Esoteric Education, 21 Jun. 2012
I adore this book as is such a rare and extraordinary enclyclopaedia that has no rivals! Written in the 70s, the intensity of research that must have gone into this is amazing, far before the days of the interenet and dilute information. I dropped one copy in the bath so absolutely had to buy another, and then buy for friends and spread the symbolism and understanding! So this book can only be respected, adored and loved!

Swanson Ashwagandha (450mg, 100 Capsules)
Swanson Ashwagandha (450mg, 100 Capsules)
Offered by Smarter Choices UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Reality good quality and really good price!, 16 Mar. 2012
Oh my goodness! This is a wonder herb! In a stressful modern life this is an excellent find! I reccomend to so many people and invariably get the answer, feel calmer and less bothered by daily nonsense! Better prices than anywhere else too! So unconventional herbal medicine does work - though I am sure the NHS mightn't like it! Will keep on buying for sure!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 1, 2013 12:49 PM BST

Schema Therapy (CBT Distinctive Features)
Schema Therapy (CBT Distinctive Features)
by Eshkol Rafaeli

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but a little too patronising and written with an austerity, 14 Nov. 2011
I did like this. Would rather give it 3.5 stars than three, but many things took away its power. 1. Clearly imagery etc. heavily borrows from many other psychotherapies and these are not named. Hypnosis, regression, inner child work, psychodrama etc. But almost suggest this unique and innovative practice is completely new when it is reinventing the wheel. 2. Overtly technical and presumptuous on many levels of diagnosis and sometimes the language is dehumanized and lacks the descriptive quality you might hope from a piece of work that seeks to inspire practitioners. 3. It is evident that there are many advantages over traditional CBT, but as the compassionate therapy book in this series suggests, the drive towards 'healthy adult schema' could be quite unforgiving of the client and instigate more self-loathing. Is there one main model of a 'healthy adult'? And who defines these values? Is this always possible or indeed right for all people? It seems to me, some attention to the mindfulness and compassion based theories would make a useful integration. However, was useful to look at schemas and the overdriving impacts that these have on people and some of the ways that could be beneficial to access these.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 5, 2012 11:39 AM GMT

Spook's: I Am Grimalkin (Spooks Stories)
Spook's: I Am Grimalkin (Spooks Stories)
by Joseph Delaney

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing... fierce, moody, brave and lethally paced, 29 Oct. 2011
I love these books! So sad I need a break until the next one as read them all! This has to be my all time favourite! I love the confrontation of the dark and the blurred boundaries... in this American world it's always so simply good vs evil, when everything good is also bad and the mass psychology can't admit that in the simplistic and bogus us versus them mentality... Brave writing... an amazing profile of the characterisation of Grimalkin. She is a heroine, truly exceptional. I wish these books were even bigger and eagerly await the big screen adaptations. I hope they don't dumb down the content either to pacify the audiences and go for a PG certificate. Thopugh the film is supposedly coming out soon I just really hope the project IS completed well, (although other favourites like Michelle Pavers Chronicles of Ancient Darkness, were due to be and then shamefully did not come to fruition - thanks Ridley Scott).

I just hope Joseph Delaneys name becomes huge and can gain momentum to carry on to make the end of these amazing chronicles into films. The first books do not have a part for Grimalkin and she is someone who needs to be a movie and literary icon! The violence is quite astounding, as is the pace, so like me, (a supposed adult), this crosses genres. Mr Delaney has made an exceptional book. Perhaps too dark for the Bratz, Glee and X-factor generations (yuk), I hope these epic tales get their way into popular culture on a large scale and are given the credit they are due. Grimalkin is my best book yet, even though 90% of the others I would also give 5 stars, this one is an exceptional tour de force. She is lethal, complex, psychologically attuned, mythological and deadly. Her struggles are brutal and rewarding. I just can't wait for what happens next! It will be so annoying to go back to other literature lacking the force and impact of this tale. And the wait is going to be agonizing for the next books! Greedily, I just want the rest now!!!!

Voodoo Histories: How Conspiracy Theory Has Shaped Modern History
Voodoo Histories: How Conspiracy Theory Has Shaped Modern History
by David Aaronovitch

2.0 out of 5 stars interesting but with bias!, 22 Aug. 2011
An interesting book. However the author supports NO possibility of any conspiracy, any form of corruption and seems as bias and at times as anecdotal as the books and people he criticises. It has taught me about histories and flows well. However is pedantic and sarcastic. This tone does eventually get wearing especially when he ois critical about these elements in other work. I would have rated 3 stars but the whole premiose is to dismiss everything and does come across as arrogant.

Cleopatra Grip
Cleopatra Grip

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreary and depressing, 2 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Cleopatra Grip (MP3 Download)
Was clearly not what I meant to buy from amazon market place. I'm open to new and different sorts of music but was d-e-p-r-e-s-s-i-n-g. Like a bad Siouxsie and the Banshees meets boring Indie music. Well will sell that one on then!

Page: 1 | 2