Profile for Walleroonie > Reviews

Content by Walleroonie

Walleroonie "Walter - the 8th Duke" (Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
14" RED Pneumatic Wheel/Replacement wheel (3.50-8) COMPLETE
14" RED Pneumatic Wheel/Replacement wheel (3.50-8) COMPLETE
Offered by ST&K Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent...., 2 Jun. 2017
We use these wheels on our sailing dinghy trolleys, they're excellent, cheaper than inners and outers, less hassle than puncture repair kits and are delivered promptly. Excellent service and an excellent bit of basic but much needed kit.

SUSHI SOCKS BOX 3 pairs Tuna, Maki Cucumber, Salmon Great GIFT idea! Creative, funny and original SOCKS Sizes 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 High QUALITY Cotton, Colourful, Made in EU, Surprise others!
Offered by Iwuc

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased more because of the design and the idea rather ..., 30 May 2017
Purchased more because of the design and the idea rather than just 3 pairs of socks, they were a gift for someone who loves sushi and now these socks.

Thumbs Up Ceramic Fox Mug
Thumbs Up Ceramic Fox Mug
Offered by Urban Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Time for a cuppa...., 6 Mar. 2017
A gift for a foxy lady - just be careful when washing and hanging it up not to chip its ears.

The foxy lady is very happy with the foxy purchase.

Never Mind the Bollocks Here's the Sex Pistols (Yellow Vinyl) [VINYL]
Never Mind the Bollocks Here's the Sex Pistols (Yellow Vinyl) [VINYL]
Offered by jim-exselecky

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite possibly, the best album ever recorded - possibly., 6 Mar. 2017
I remember getting this back in 1977, the sheer excitement of just looking at it, the amazing feeling that I had when I first heard it - I'd never heard music like this before, it was just incredible, I couldn't wait to tell my friends about it, both the initiated and the uninitiated. This album changed my life along with the course of music - I loved the Ramones but this was far more powerful, I've loved other albums by other bands, better produced, better written etc but even the better albums don't even come close to this, this was a musical revolution, even the cover could offend at 3000 yards and probably still does to the sensitive.

Anyway, I purchased this for the 13 year old son of a friend who wanted to start a vinyl collection - In a way I feel sorry for him because all the great albums have already been released, I can't see many bands topping what's been released in the last 60 years. So it's already out there for him to just wander along and discover - there'll be no seismic moment when he plays this, Nevermind, the Stone Roses or Morning Glory for the very first time and thinks that that's the band for him because they're now in the past and there'll be nothing like this again, ever.

He still likes it though and plays it loud. I'm going to pass some of my other albums on to him then I'm going to stop so he can go out and do his own crate digging, it's much more fun when you find it yourself.

Keeping Up Appearances - The Complete Collection [DVD] [2013]
Keeping Up Appearances - The Complete Collection [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Patricia Routledge

5.0 out of 5 stars Bouquet residence, lady of the house speaking........., 6 Mar. 2017
Purchased for my mum for Christmas as a stocking filler.

For some reason she loves this series, I toil with it but I'm not the one who's watching it.

My mum has been a wee bit ill of late, this has prevented her from going out of the house to any extent and so, not really being one for day time TV, she has had full use of this box set. She's on the last disk now, phones me 2 or 3 times a week to give me an update on the hilarious goings on in the Bucket household.

2,100 STICKY COLOURED 8mm LABELS DOTS CIRCLES SELF ADHESIVE [TEN COLOURS] 232755
Offered by OMGHOWCHEAP LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars A sticky spot..., 6 Mar. 2017
All the coloured dots you could ever need.

Small enough but large enough to write wee numbers on - I need these for cataloging records and they're ideal.

Toner Kingdom 2 Pack Compatible HP 300XL Ink Cartridges For HP Envy 100 110 120 114 Deskjet F4580 F4500 F4280 F4272 F2480 F2420 D1660 D2560 D2660 D5560 Photosmart C4780 C4670 C4680 C4600 C4700
Offered by Toner kingdom

2.0 out of 5 stars My printer doesn't like it., 6 Mar. 2017
Might work with other printers but won't work with my HP printer which seems to want pukka ink. Can't fault the delivery etc but it's not an HP compatible product if the HP printer won't recognise it.

Vax U84-AL-Pe Air Lift Steerable Pet Vacuum Cleaner - Silver/Blue
Vax U84-AL-Pe Air Lift Steerable Pet Vacuum Cleaner - Silver/Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars This sucks - big time., 6 Mar. 2017
I'm giving this a 4 star rating. Having had a Dyson for the last 10 years I felt that for the last 6 at least suction has been on the wane despite me overhauling the thing twice, replacing hoses, filters and brushes. My finances have been given a boost recently and I decided that a new hoover was on the shopping list, this an a raft of northern soul 45's that I've been after for years.

Well packaged and delivered on the day I expected it to arrive. I got the beast out of its box and let it sit there in the kitchen for a couple of days before trying it out. The first thing I noticed was the mental suction - I didn't read the instructions, it's only a hoover after all, so the slidey thing on the front was set to hard flooring. I could push but barely pull so hard was this sucking, I could almost see threads of carpet disappearing up the tube and into the vortex of the dust compartment. I switched it back off and had a look at the instructions, slide to the center position and we had lift off again. My carpet was left looking like new apart from the permanent marks acquired over years of usage. But it was bit/speck/dust free and that's what I wanted.

I'll give you my thoughts:

Pro's: excellent suction, nice and easy to manoeuvre, lots of cable to do all rooms, the main body is releasable which means you can go up and down the stairs or out to the car without taking the whole unit with you - this means it's nice and light.

Con's: Yep, there are a few of these. All the buttons are the same colour so at first you're wondering what to press - Dyson are better at this colour coordination malarkey. The dust compartment release switch is at the bottom which means you need to be quick to avoid being showered with everything you've just hoovered - again Dyson do a better job with this feature. The cable, this hoover is hungry and if you run over the cable you'll see it disappear up the front and you'll need to drag it back out - I'm not sure if this is dangerous but my cable is marked where the hoover has tried to eat it but there's no real damage, you just need to be aware that you'll have to carry the lead with you and keep it moving out of the way of the Vax. Tools - there are few tools with this, another thing that Dyson was good at but Vax want you to purchase additional tool kits available on here or purchase more expensive models to acquire those tools. My Dyson carpet sweeper type thingy also fits the Vax so I have an odd purple/red attachment for this along with a bag of Vax stuff that I purchased separately.

Overall though, for me, the Pro's outweigh the Con's because this really does do the business on your carpets and elsewhere. The instruction booklet is also good, I think Vax have this in the bag so to speak. I'm glad that I changed makes, having read some of the reviews on here, just hope that I'll be as glad in 6 or 7 months time.

If You Ain't Livin' You're A Dead Man [VINYL]
If You Ain't Livin' You're A Dead Man [VINYL]

5.0 out of 5 stars I'd give my right arm............, 31 Jan. 2017
If you prefer your music without all that auto tune pish, has a bit of honesty about it, the kind of band that you'd go see at some small venue then this is the band for you. This album is a little more polished than the first but that doesn't mean it's been edited to the max. Take the plunge - you won't regret it.

Draper 7Pc Vde Screwdriver Set-Boxed
Draper 7Pc Vde Screwdriver Set-Boxed
Offered by Toolville Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, no nonsense tools., 14 Nov. 2016
At the orice I paid for them they were a bargain. A good mix of screwdrivers for those wee handyman jobs around the house, especially when the job involves electrics.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11