Profile for Jana > Reviews

Content by Jana

Jana

18" Pendant Necklace Sterling Silver with a Blue Zircon Teal 14mm Crystal Heart made with SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS
Offered by Mrs N Armstrong

5.0 out of 5 stars My precious, 18 Aug. 2012
This is even more beautiful than on the picture. It arrived quickly and so neatly wrapped that if you purchased this as a gift, you wouldn't need any further wrapping/decoration. Just love it!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Safe purchase, 18 Aug. 2012
I ordered these dark blue petals to mix with baby blue ones for the tables and that worked really great. They looked exactly as described, were beautifully wrapped and I couldn't believe how quickly they arrived! I had a bad experience with another online shop and The Red Rose Society saved my party! They offer a wide range of colours so if you need petals, look no further! The only comment I'd make is that the freeze dried petals tend to be crumbly, whilst glycerine preserved ones feel like freshly pealed of the rose but it is also more difficult to spread them as they can be stuck together.

Scotch Stiletto Shoe Tape Dispenser - Black
Scotch Stiletto Shoe Tape Dispenser - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 18 Aug. 2012
I bought this as a present so I am glad it arrived extremely quickly. No doubt my shoes obsessed colleague will display this proudly on her desk. It's very sleek and comes in a funky complementing see through box. It's neat and slightly smaller than it appears on the picture so it's even cuter, cannot fault it. I can only recommend the item and the seller.