Profile for Rocking rocks > Reviews

Content by Rocking rocks

Rocking rocks (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Operation Ironman: One Man's Four Month Journey from Hospital Bed to Ironman Triathlon

5.0 out of 5 stars His best book yet, 1 Jan. 2016
I love George's books, and this doesn't disappoint. I work in an ironman mad town and his achievement is so impressive knowing what my friends go through in preparation. Highly recommended, laugh out loud funny.

Caroline Ann C45 Designer LagenlookLongline Jersey /Jacket Cardi, Size:14, Main Colour:Brown
Offered by Caroline Ann

5.0 out of 5 stars Caroline Ann's work is brilliant. I have this in black and it's a ..., 14 Nov. 2015
Caroline Ann's work is brilliant. I have this in black and it's a staple of my wardrobe. Looking forward to buying more!

Rubbernecker
Rubbernecker

5.0 out of 5 stars Beats Mo Hayder, 19 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Rubbernecker (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoy this author. Very good, and I can't wait for more of her efforts. Nice twists. I was a big fan of Mo Hayder, but found her last effort overly gruesome and dragging.

Kindle Paperwhite (6th generation), 6" High Resolution Display (212 ppi) with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi

1.0 out of 5 stars Not brilliant., 19 Aug. 2015
Having had a kobo glo before this, I thought it would be better. I was wrong. I ended up selling it on and buying a new kobo.

ANGELS EYES TEAR STAIN REMOVER 150 GRAMS Natural Chicken Flavor
ANGELS EYES TEAR STAIN REMOVER 150 GRAMS Natural Chicken Flavor

3.0 out of 5 stars Not brilliant., 19 Aug. 2015
This stuff is ok, but doesn't clear as good as another supplement that I have reviewed.

Life's a Beach
Life's a Beach

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great real read, 19 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Life's a Beach (Kindle Edition)
George is a fab writer, and I look forward to seeing his next installment. He is currently training for an IronMan in France, after hearing about his escapades on Facebook (I recommend following him!) I really hope his next book is not too far away.

NaturVet Tear Stain Supplement Powder, 200 g
NaturVet Tear Stain Supplement Powder, 200 g

5.0 out of 5 stars The best stain remover powder available., 19 Aug. 2015
I've tried many different types of additives for my malti-chon and this is the only one that works consistently. After it cleared up following daily use for a few months, I then cut it down to every few days as the dogs love it so much it became a treat. Be patient for it to get working, and then once you crack the staining, you can make it an occasional additive. It's a shame that all the good stuff has to be important from America, but this is great. Stay away from Angel Eyes, this stuff is the business.

A Game of Thrones: The Story Continues Books 1-5: A Game of Thrones, A Clash of Kings, A Storm of Swords, A Feast for Crows, A Dance with Dragons (A Song of Ice and Fire)

5.0 out of 5 stars Must read - must watch, 9 April 2015
I've already watched the series so far, and finding the book excellent, helps now as I can visualise the characters. Epic story, fantastic.

Tribute [Standard]
Tribute [Standard]
Offered by Shop4World

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 23 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Tribute [Standard] (Audio CD)
Very good first album, would have benefited to some degree with the inclusion of his previous collaboration work, but that's only because I am lazy and would like all the tracks together!

Head In The Sand (The DI Nick Dixon Crime Series Book 2)
Head In The Sand (The DI Nick Dixon Crime Series Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Better 2nd novel, 23 Mar. 2014
I was quite critical in my first review of Damien Boyd's As the Crow Flies.
This is better, a bit more fleshing out of characters, still not completely perfect, and if I could give this a 4.5 out of 5 I would.

What I do like about his writing, is that one novel flows nicely into another. The only possible problem with this is if the author was to make any more in the series past the 3 so far, they follow on only a matter of weeks from each other. Which does make Somerset a rather scary place to live!

But much better tension in this book than the previous one. And the guilty party was not given away so easily this time.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3