Profile for Missewla > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Power of Awareness
Power of Awareness
by Neville Goddard

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant. Such a small book and I've read loads ..., 29 Nov. 2016
This review is from: Power of Awareness (Paperback)
Brilliant. Such a small book and I've read loads about consciousness and the Law of Attraction but Neville throws even a different light on it for me and it really helped sink even deeper. My manifesting has become extremely powerful and this book has definitely helped!
Definitely one for the bookshelf and for nipping back too every so often as it's a quick read, but worth it. Look forward to reading his others.

Magna-Tiles Translucent Colors 100 pieces
Magna-Tiles Translucent Colors 100 pieces
Offered by Magna-Tiles by Valtech

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely worth the investment and a great thing to have around for any child, 29 Nov. 2016
Absolutely brill for kids. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
They get played with everyday in our house and now my nieces want them for Xmas! My home educated 4 year old plays with his constantly and without even realising is learning maths and more..... How to build flat shapes for boxes and the making a box or tower to house his other various toys. Also loves to make symmetrical shapes and marble runs and used with his imagination. Definitely worth the investment and a great thing to have around for any child. I would skip the alternatives and go straight for MagnaTiles.

CalmingBreath Zafu Meditation Cushion - Fits All Sizes
CalmingBreath Zafu Meditation Cushion - Fits All Sizes
Offered by CalmingBreath

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for what I need it for, 29 Nov. 2016
Perfect for what I need it for. I like the height (not too tall) so it enables me to sit cross legged comfortably with my back straight. Sturdy and well made. Definitely recommend. I got the bolster too and it's great for relaxing meditations. This brand is great :-)

Ina May's Guide to Childbirth
Ina May's Guide to Childbirth
by Ina May Gaskin

5.0 out of 5 stars It's just brilliant. Ina May is amazing and this has helped ..., 29 Nov. 2016
Every child bearing woman needs to read this book. It's just brilliant. Ina May is amazing and this has helped me so much on my empowering birth-without-fear journey. It's so wise and inspiring and it's really helped me believe that my body is able to birth. As Ina May says, our bodies are not lemons! We can birth, and the stories and advice here are so helpful to women and birth partners alike. Women are supposed to feel like Goddesses while giving birth and anything less isn't good enough. I guarantee you will like this book if you're pregnant and make sure you pass it on when you've finished!

Snazaroo SZ1180102 Rainbow Face Paint Palette Kit
Snazaroo SZ1180102 Rainbow Face Paint Palette Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Always a good buy. Easy to get off and brilliant for ..., 29 Nov. 2016
Always a good buy. Easy to get off and brilliant for kids (and adults!) Don't bother with the cheapy stuff. This is best.

I Create My Day: simple ways to create a beautiful and nourishing life
I Create My Day: simple ways to create a beautiful and nourishing life

5.0 out of 5 stars 🌟 Fantastic book! 🌟 Just buy it, 29 Nov. 2016
🌟 Fantastic book! 🌟 Just buy it!!
I enjoyed every single page of this book. Such great reminders on how to really consciously create our life and it all makes so much sense. It's so easy to read, kind and informative. It's a book I will dip in to again and again to remind myself how we can shift our life intentionally. Every single book I've read of Veronika's is brilliant and I recommend them all!
This one is special as it's so simple, uplifting and inspiring with many tips and some thought provoking advice. :-)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 8, 2016 4:41 PM GMT

Food Ninjas: How to Raise Kids to be Lean, Mean, Eating Machines
Food Ninjas: How to Raise Kids to be Lean, Mean, Eating Machines

2.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunately doesn't tie into up to date research around food....., 27 May 2015
Got to the page saying to cut down nuts and promoting low fat and couldn't read any further....
Sorry 😳
Information on the nasty addictive chemicals and sugars in low fat foods is widely available now and the limiting of good heathy fats surely shouldn't be discouraged.... Out of date info I think.

Ask and it is Given: Learning to Manifest the Law of Attraction- Learning to Manifest Your Desires
by Esther Hicks

5.0 out of 5 stars I am so happy this book came into my life!, 24 Nov. 2014
Best book I have ever read. Yes cheesy but true. I have been searching for things to make sense after years of being in a religious cult. This is brilliant and I have just started it again. The people who don't get it, are just not ready for it and that's fine. I am so glad this was recommended to me.

Law of Attraction: The Secret Power of The Universe (How to Visualize & Meditate for Manifesting Love, Money, Happiness & Success) Inspirational Self Help Book About Positive Thinking

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely simple read., 10 Nov. 2014
I love he style of writing. Felt like she was talking to me as a friend. Very easy to understand and encouraging. Great for someone wanting to find out more about the LOA and nice examples of how to start out :-)

Nursies When the Sun Shines: A little book on nightweaning
Nursies When the Sun Shines: A little book on nightweaning
by Katherine C. Havener

4.0 out of 5 stars I have found this book very helpful in night weaning ..., 30 July 2014
I have found this book very helpful in night weaning my 2.5 year old boy. I have to say, reading some of the other reviews where it's mentioned that the child d

Page: 1 | 2