Profile for Ms. Amy Hunt > Reviews

Content by Ms. Amy Hunt

Ms. Amy Hunt (Oxford, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Night Thoughts
Night Thoughts
Offered by RevNet Posts from UK

4.0 out of 5 stars ... and have been notified that this CD is very good., 22 April 2016
This review is from: Night Thoughts (Audio CD)
Night Thoughts was bought as a present and have been notified that this CD is very good.

Blue Views
Blue Views
Offered by ReNew Entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars Blue Views is blue good!, 22 April 2016
This review is from: Blue Views (Audio CD)
Paul Carrack Blue Views CD has been received and is a good CD to listen to. Easy listening and I have listened to all in one sitting - that's how good this is! :) Thank you very much.

Breaking Bad - Season 1-4 [DVD]
Breaking Bad - Season 1-4 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Bryan Cranston

5.0 out of 5 stars Awfully good series, Breaking Bad is out of this world ..., 25 July 2015
Awfully good series, Breaking Bad is out of this world it has all the elements a drama should have and more. The actors are excellent and all deliver. Thank you for this boxset I will certainly get the fifth and final DVD now.. I'm that obsessed!

Official Michael Buble 2015 A3 Calendar (Calendars 2015)
Official Michael Buble 2015 A3 Calendar (Calendars 2015)
by Danilo
Edition: Calendar

3.0 out of 5 stars Michael Buble Calendar, 28 Feb. 2015
The A3 calendar lived up to its name with Michael Buble, I like the size though the dates/writing space is small compared to the big pictures of Michael. A good attempt on a 2015 calendar could have been better in the makers standards. I'm not disputing the pictures..

Turn On The Lights
Turn On The Lights

5.0 out of 5 stars Daniel Powter - Turn on the lights, 19 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Turn On The Lights (Audio CD)
A very good album from Daniel Powter who is incredible in his songs the lyrics are very good, music too. I wanted a singer/songwriter whose voice is so good, it is from the song 'Bad Day' that I wanted an album penned from Daniel. Catchy, a very good artist! :)

My Heart
My Heart

5.0 out of 5 stars Doris Day still pulls our hearts!, 11 Oct. 2011
This review is from: My Heart (Audio CD)
What a wonderful new album. I bought this as a present for Mum and thoroughly enjoyed listening to it in one sitting! We both love how Doris's son has collaborated with some of the songs and will cherish this album for years to come.. Well done Doris thank you!

Your Songs
Your Songs
Offered by westworld-

4.0 out of 5 stars Harry the Genius!, 13 Dec. 2009
This review is from: Your Songs (Audio CD)
I love all his songs. So like Frank Sinatra it is quite uncanny.. Has a great voice, no other person can beat him.

Crazy Love
Crazy Love

5.0 out of 5 stars Buble the man, 25 Nov. 2009
This review is from: Crazy Love (Audio CD)
His best album to date.

He delivers, the best he's ever been and can only get stronger from now. He now looks slimmer, bolder and creative. This is what I love about him. I play his album over and over again every day and will never get sick of it.

Can't wait to see him live! He is best in live performances - he gets to include the audience which is what he does best as he is an entertainer after all!

Fellowes Copyholder Workstation - Black
Fellowes Copyholder Workstation - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Delivery!, 2 July 2009
When I placed the order, I eventually received on the 3rd delivery attempt. It looked good to start with, then I noticed that part of the back has been broken off in pieces. I don't know whether it was the courier who bounced this around or if it was like this when delivered to my address. Sorry Amazon, but this is my first complaint on a product that is from Office Supplies. Disappointing.

Supernatural: John Winchester's Journal
Supernatural: John Winchester's Journal
by Alexander Irvine

5.0 out of 5 stars A really good read.., 26 May 2009
Well worth the money, time and effort I spent on this product. I love Supernatural so it compliments the show. Interesting to read about the boys upbringing and background to the Winchesters. Good to see the story backgrounds to the lores and legends that we see on Supernatural. A fab find. Spooktastic!

Page: 1 | 2