Profile for yorkshireman > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Enamel Art: An Appreciation
Enamel Art: An Appreciation

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 19 Oct. 2016
I liked not only the clear information on a subject that it is not always clearly explained but also I enjoyed the very human way this book is written.

Mama Merka
Mama Merka

5.0 out of 5 stars Very realistic prospect, 19 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Mama Merka (Kindle Edition)
This puts forward a very realistic prospect copies should be sent to all EU politicians, this could be rewritten about London, Paris, Vienna etc.

To Brexit or Not to Brexit: The Quick and Dirty Guide to the UK's Brexit Vote
To Brexit or Not to Brexit: The Quick and Dirty Guide to the UK's Brexit Vote

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting informed approach except for a few errors, 6 Jun. 2016
I am English and will be voting to leave, the EU is a disaster.
The book has an interesting informed approach except for a few errors not least referring to PM John Major (known as Major disaster) as a Labour Prime Minister he is a Conservative.

The Quick Guide to Backing Up Your Apple Life
The Quick Guide to Backing Up Your Apple Life

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant in its simplicity, 15 Mar. 2016
I already new some of this information as I have a Mac and several iPads, nevertheless the writer made the processes much simpler. An excellent valuable guide.

ROME a photographic tour: 122 amazing photos (Photographic tours)
ROME a photographic tour: 122 amazing photos (Photographic tours)

5.0 out of 5 stars VIVA ROMA AT ITS BEST, 11 Dec. 2015
I know Rome well, this book of photographs is stunning. I would not normally be interested in books of photographs but this breaks the mould. A truly wonderful and very enjoyable book.

Italy: By Locals - A Italy Travel Guide Written By An Italian (BOX SET!): The Best Travel Tips About Where to Go and What to See in Italy (7 BOOKS IN ONE!)

1.0 out of 5 stars A total waste of time., 18 Nov. 2015
Most probably the worst set of books on Italy I have ever had the experience of reading. A total waste of time , money and effort.

QT SG Mildew EXT Paint
QT SG Mildew EXT Paint

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent delivery from America, the ability to track was good,delivered well before estimated date., 24 Sept. 2015
Excellent

LESSONS IN CLASSICAL DRAWING 8: ASSIGNMENTS AND EXAMPLES
LESSONS IN CLASSICAL DRAWING 8: ASSIGNMENTS AND EXAMPLES

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 9 Sept. 2015
As a lover of art I particularly enjoyed seeing the process of construction of some wonderful simple and also complex still life's.

The Anschluss of the Sudeten Regions and the Subjugation of Czechia
The Anschluss of the Sudeten Regions and the Subjugation of Czechia

5.0 out of 5 stars A small historical gem of a book., 5 Aug. 2015
I visited the Czech Republic recently for the first time and the Czechs I met referered to this time and event as still very relevant. When I read this on my return I read this book afterwards I understood their concern and also realised how we the British in some instances have been misinformed in our interpretation of these events especially related to bordering nations, also Hitler and Chamberlain. A very well written and interesting book.

Vatican Museums in Rome - a travel guide and tour as with the best local guide (Rome Travel Stories Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning Read, 5 Jun. 2015
There was nothing I disliked about this book it is an excellent portrait of a visit to the Vatican Museums, an excellent reminder of my many visits.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5