Profile for NicolaB > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Jamie Oliver Potato Masher with Silicone Scraper
Jamie Oliver Potato Masher with Silicone Scraper

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy & Good, 23 April 2015
So far, so good. My husband seems to take charge with the potato masher (bit like the BBQ). It is a good thing, but does mean we have gone through about 4 mashers in the last two years. Which I consider a lot! This feels very sturdy and able to take a manly mashing for the foreseeable future!

OXO Good Grips Shower Stall Drain Protector
OXO Good Grips Shower Stall Drain Protector

5.0 out of 5 stars very effective product with good looks, 22 Mar. 2015
Great product, does exactly what it says. Very unobtrusive in the shower laying completely flat and doesn't move at all (until the cats spot it)

Night Music
Night Music

3.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining in the end.., 26 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Night Music (Kindle Edition)
I have just read this thinking it was her latest book and what a crashing disappointment and how flimsy it was from her previous few books. Now I've come to write the review and seen it is actually an older book, I don't feel so harsh. She has grown in her writing I am pleased to say.
Whilst the book is entertaining. I found it took me over half the book to start enjoying it and then it finished too quickly! The first half I just found the whole Isabel/Matt/house thing immensely irritating and would just stop reading and played candy crush on the train instead. It took me a week to read the first half and 2 days to read the rest.

Easipet Fabric Pet Carrier, Medium, Blue
Easipet Fabric Pet Carrier, Medium, Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 17 Oct. 2014
Great price and big enough for 2 bengals to take a trip.

Evergreen Handy Spreader
Evergreen Handy Spreader
Offered by dealsassured

2.0 out of 5 stars One use only, 15 Aug. 2014
Didn't last very long unfortunately. Spend a bit more money if you want more than one use

Medipaq® The SUPER FURNITURE SLIDERS (Distinct ORANGE by Great Ideas) - Moving Heavy Furniture Has Never Been Easier! 8 PIECE VALUE PACK.
Offered by Medipaq® from Great Ideas™

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, but brilliant, 15 Aug. 2014
Absolutely genius things! managed to push along a solid oak refectory table and just about lift over the door with 4 people to polish floor.
Work a treat!

Beurer FB25 Footspa with Magnetic Field Therapy
Beurer FB25 Footspa with Magnetic Field Therapy

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I expected, 15 Aug. 2014
Has absolutely solved the pain I was having in the ball of my foot (I believe its your metatarsal?) It persisted for 3 weeks and within 3 uses of this it was gone. Unfortunately, I believe I am getting to the age where you regret wearing 4' heels for the last 25 years. My feet feel constantly tight and it definitely eases after 30 minutes of using. I add a cup of Epsom salts to the water.
The water does get very hot, but maybe I wont mind in the winter. You cant turn the heat off, so I fill with luke warm water and within 30 minutes its very toasty.
As someone else noted... there is no drain (not that I can find) you just have to tip out :-)

The Immortal Circus: Final Act (Cirque des Immortels Book 3)
The Immortal Circus: Final Act (Cirque des Immortels Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fitting Finish, 4 July 2014
Good book and a great series. It didn't seem quite as long as the others (so hard to tell on the kindle) I could have done with it being about another 200 pages in old money. A just ending, but wished it had been padded out a bit more.

The Country Escape
The Country Escape

3.0 out of 5 stars Play it again Sam...., 4 July 2014
I liked it and its good fun. Didn't feel it was quite as good as her previous books, but that maybe that I'm just getting used to them. I knew exactly where it was going from the start. Cant imagine anyone being surprised by the ending. Bit disappointing.

Catit Senses Grass Garden
Catit Senses Grass Garden

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the job, 4 July 2014
This review is from: Catit Senses Grass Garden (Misc.)
Brilliant. I had tried growing before in a normal pot but as soon as the cat tries to eat it pulls out at the root. The grass shoots up in about 4 days incredible!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4