Profile for Mondelore > Reviews

Hexbug Larva - Orange
Hexbug Larva - Orange
Offered by Venture Blue

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice idea, poor delivery., 20 May 2014
This review is from: Hexbug Larva (Toy)
I like the idea and the innovation. It came delivered with an almost depleted battery, and a slightly busted package, and I haven't bothered changing it yet.

Toolzone 150mm (6") Electronic Digital Vernier Caliper
Toolzone 150mm (6") Electronic Digital Vernier Caliper
Offered by VeeCome(UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, sharp, responsive, accurate, easy to use., 20 May 2014
I use this for anything small in need of measuring. It support measuring inner, outer and depth measurements. The inner measurement teeth are not small enough to get inside smaller holes, and there is little need for them to be as big as they are, afaik.

The metal measuring teeth are sharp enough to etch reference marks for when after the tool is removed, or planting one point as a pivot while etching a circle with the other.

You have to manually switch it off. I found there was no auto off.

It automatically immediately turns on when you start moving it together or apart.

There is a reset button to zero the measurement value for further relative measurements.

It's very responsive when you move it quickly.

There is a roller so that you can slowly and precisely adjust it with you thumb while holding it in one hand, such as when holding the object being measured in the other.

My first and provided battery is still lasting after maybe 50-100 measurements.

Draper 19779 Wire Stripper 150mm
Draper 19779 Wire Stripper 150mm

4.0 out of 5 stars Sharp, Good Quality, Potentially slightly inaccurate measurements., 20 May 2014
The grip is comfortable. The build quality is good. I don't know or yet care about exact measurements for my needs. The 0.5mm looks more like 1.0mm, so I don't know how accurate the holes actually are. I would recommend this to anyone stripping wires to roughly the specified measurements.

Memwah® NEW Lightning 5-in-1 OTG Card Reader/ 8 PIN Digital Camera Connection Kit with 13cm Connector Cable for Apple iPad 4/5/iPad mini/iPad mini 2 with Retina Display - Supports Micro SD / SDHC/ SD/ U-Disk/MS DUO (SONY)/MMC/M2 Cards for MPEG-4 / AVI videos and JPEG/RAW pictures - Fully compatible with iOS 7+
Offered by KING OF FLASH

3.0 out of 5 stars Works, but average build quality., 20 May 2014
The SD card slot is misaligned, so the card has to be put in at an angle. My iPad had no problems accessing the media on the card. I was hoping to manage my files on the card through the iPad, when away from a computer, but with access to wifi for uploading the files from my iPad to Dropbox. I haven't tried any other card types.

Stanley 183069 Multi Angle Hobby Vice
Stanley 183069 Multi Angle Hobby Vice

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, fairly reliable., 20 May 2014
I took the rubber/plastic cover of the jaws, as I use this with my heat gun. I think the rubber/plastic material would probably be fine, but just in case.

The ball joint is still needs some force to move even though the tightening screw is completely undone, but that's okay. When you need it to stay put it does.

It's sturdy and does it's job.

I wouldn't mind a slightly bigger pad on the end of the screw of the table/bench clamp part, but that's okay.

Bolle GALAPSI Galaxy Safety Glasses with LED Light
Bolle GALAPSI Galaxy Safety Glasses with LED Light
Offered by Caulfield Industrial

4.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 20 May 2014
The LEDs are okay, but not as bright as I would like (I can always use more light). I use them while having other lights on, to remove shadows, but sometimes I forget they are on, as they don't make too much of a difference.

The glasses are clear, but have a tiny optical effect to them, clearly reminding me I am wearing them and gives a slight relief when I take them off. Otherwise they are comfortable.

Compact Digital Multitester With Diode And Hfe Test
Compact Digital Multitester With Diode And Hfe Test
Offered by only the best deals 4u

2.0 out of 5 stars Faulty or poor quality, returned., 19 May 2014
The connectivity was very unreliable and random. After a lot of research, and most people saying "you get what you pay for", I bought a Fluke 115 in the end, which is a clear difference. I don't regret the change.

66Fit Gym Ball With Pump & Dvd - Blue, 75 cm
66Fit Gym Ball With Pump & Dvd - Blue, 75 cm

1.0 out of 5 stars Deflates in a day without use., 19 May 2014
I bought this for the office. I haven't used it much at all, as it's pretty much always deflated, unless I just pumped it. I would not recommend this, and will have to get a different one for myself.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 25, 2014 2:56 PM BST

24 COMPARTMENTS UPGRADEABLE TO 46 PLASTIC STORAGE BOX 350x220x48mm
24 COMPARTMENTS UPGRADEABLE TO 46 PLASTIC STORAGE BOX 350x220x48mm
Offered by Lunar Box

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but watch out for sharp edges., 19 May 2014
I use the fact that it's color-less and see-through all around to better see what's where, letting my vision and the light get in from all directions, without having to look or light straight from above.

I sometimes get tiny cuts from the top edges of the grooves, as they are quite sharp, but nothing remotely serious. Despite this I have continued to buy lots of these for various things.

Ozeri Touch Digital Kitchen Scale (5 kg / 11 lb Edition), Tempered Glass in Elegant Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, accurate for my needs., 19 May 2014
I don't use this in the kitchen. I haven't tried it with liquids, but it seems the one-piece glass surface without handle getting wet.

It has four feet which I believe is where the pressure is actually measured, since the rest of the product is one solid piece. This requires that you put it on a fairly flat surface and allow all four feet to properly connect. I suspect they are added/averaged together for the final value across the surface.

I measure everything from a few grams to hundreds of grams, but nothing above a kilo so far.

Page: 1 | 2