Profile for helen > Reviews

Love You Forever
Love You Forever
by Robert Munsch

2.0 out of 5 stars Mother in laws love this, 6 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Love You Forever (Paperback)
My mother in law recently told me this story epitomised how she feels about her sons and that I must agree..... But I'm sad to say I can't for a number of reasons;
1. I'm not prepared to wait up until 1am to creep in on my adolescent son
2.I don't own a ladder to break into my son's house when he is a grown adults who has left the house (nor would I expect him to own a single bed then)
It's beyond creepy!!! A book for mothers in law that only have boys. Lock your doors (and shut the windows)
Only 2 stars as at least she loves him

Amscan Pinata Monkey
Amscan Pinata Monkey

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2015
This review is from: Amscan Pinata Monkey (Toy)
Quick delivery nice product

Bigjigs Toys Pull Back Racing Animal (One Supplied)
Bigjigs Toys Pull Back Racing Animal (One Supplied)
Offered by Bigjigs Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars Racing fun, 13 Sept. 2013
Good quality toy for little people. My son loves pull back toys so this was an easy choice and he hasn't been disappointed

JW » Pet Dog » Dexter the Elephant » Small
JW » Pet Dog » Dexter the Elephant » Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Doggy heaven, 22 Aug. 2012
Dog loves these balls can smell them in the house from a mile off and loves the squeak. Good price too

Mizuno Lady Wave Rider 14 Running Shoes - 9.5
Mizuno Lady Wave Rider 14 Running Shoes - 9.5

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent trainer, 6 Oct. 2011
I have large feet for a lady at size 9.5/10 so was delighted to see that Mizuno had started doing size 9.5 ladies shoes especially given they now design the support for each gender (so the mens shoes wouldnt be as good for my running). Since the shoe arrived i have been very happy - its lightweight and springy and very comfortable. Happy customer!

The Power of Six (Lorien Legacies)
The Power of Six (Lorien Legacies)
by Pittacus Lore

5.0 out of 5 stars good price good product, 26 Sept. 2011
excellent price for the follow up to "I am number 4" on the week it was released. so pleased i bought a copy for myself and one for my brother in law!