Profile for Gondary > Reviews

Jean Barrington Change of Address Cards - Houses/Trees
Jean Barrington Change of Address Cards - Houses/Trees
Offered by Shop Inc

5.0 out of 5 stars These were lovely and beautiful for the price, 17 May 2015
These were lovely and beautiful for the price. They arrived quickly and we were able to send them out quickly. Everyone said how nice they are so thank you very much.

Badgequo Body Collection Classic Make-up Compendium
Badgequo Body Collection Classic Make-up Compendium
Offered by Ekart Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 2 Jan. 2014
This was one of my grandaughters birthday present and it was quick delivery and she was delighted with it. She started using it immediately and loves it.

Sweet Heart-Patterned Cosmetic Bag Pouch Toiletry Bag Make-up Bag Hand Case Bag - Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 2 Jan. 2014
I bought this for my grandaughter's birthday and it is lovely. The only thing was that it took a long time for delivery and it did not arrive in time bought she didn't mind.

PARADIS COUTURE LADIES WOMENS BASEBALL JACKET GIRLS ORLANDO HOODED HOODIE NEON FLEECE TOP BLACK-NEON PINK SM

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 2 Jan. 2014
We lost my grandaughters original hoodie when we went out walking one day so felt we had to replace it. This was as near as we could get to the missing one and she absolutely loved it. She put it straight on and wears it a lot. Would definitely recommend it as it was delivered very quickly.

Sunkissed Mini Bronze Compact
Sunkissed Mini Bronze Compact
Offered by HGS UK TRADING LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy, 2 Jan. 2014
I bought this for my grandaughter's birthday with a few other things and it was delivered on time. It was an excellent present and she loves it. She started using it the same day and it looks really good on her dressing table. Would definitely recommend it to others.

The Personal Internet Address & Password Log Book (Password Organizer)
The Personal Internet Address & Password Log Book (Password Organizer)
by Inc. Peter Pauper Press
Edition: Hardcover-spiral

5.0 out of 5 stars Password organiser, 13 Sept. 2013
Great little book - lots of pages to write in and discreetly fits into my bag. I am very happy with it.

Medipaq® Unisex PORTABLE URINAL - Leak & Spill PROOF - Screw Cap - Great For Children, The Elderly, To Keep In The Car Whilst Traveling or For Your Holidays
Offered by Medipaq® from Great Ideas™

5.0 out of 5 stars Portable urinal, 13 Sept. 2013
My father likes this very much and uses it at night so he doesn't have to get up and walk anywhere. It arrived promptly and has been in use ever since.

Kodak 35mm ColorPlus 200 ASA Film ( 24 Exposures ) 3 Pack
Kodak 35mm ColorPlus 200 ASA Film ( 24 Exposures ) 3 Pack
Offered by fotoSENSE_Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Color plus films, 13 Sept. 2013
Perfect for the old style camera my husband uses as he doesn't like modern technology. Delivered very quickly and pachaging was very good. Definitely would order again.

The Odd Life of Timothy Green [DVD] [2013]
The Odd Life of Timothy Green [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Jennifer Garner

5.0 out of 5 stars The odd life of Timothy Green, 13 Sept. 2013
We all loved this DVD and have watched it over and over again. It is a little sad but my grandchildren love it. I have a great interest in children with special needs and this touches on that subject. Suitable for everyone to watch - with tissues of course!

Health Mate 10 Parameter Professional/ GP Urinalysis Multisticks Urine Strip Test Stick Strips - Pack of 100 Strips
Offered by Simplytests

4.0 out of 5 stars Urine testing strips, 13 Sept. 2013
I chose this product as they are easy to read and hlep me manage my medical condition. The only problem is that they deteriorate with time - I just wish they did bottles with 50 strips in as well
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 26, 2014 5:44 PM GMT

Page: 1 | 2