Profile for Carolyn Lobley > Reviews

Content by Carolyn Lobley

Carolyn Lobley (Berkshire, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
2015 Collect British Stamps Catalogue 66th Edition
2015 Collect British Stamps Catalogue 66th Edition
by Stanley Gibbons

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Feb. 2015
Husband happy recipient - job done!

British Stamp Market Values 2015

Letts Ladydate Gold Pocket Week to view 2015 Diary
Letts Ladydate Gold Pocket Week to view 2015 Diary
Offered by AbbeyShake

4.0 out of 5 stars Great! Just what I wanted, 9 Feb. 2015
Great! Just what I wanted, even if a tad tiny. Fits all handbags, easy to find in larger ones and can fit all appointments etc on the spaces if I write very small. Would still have preferred one 11cms x 8cms... But it will have to do for this year

MUM's MINI Diary 2015 (PINK)
MUM's MINI Diary 2015 (PINK)
Offered by MUM's Office

3.0 out of 5 stars diary whose colour would mean I could locate it easily in a big handbag as well as small, 9 Feb. 2015
Not mini!! Only wanted a very small, mini, diary whose colour would mean I could locate it easily in a big handbag as well as small. Gave it away.

Tefal Ingenio Removable Handle 5 Stainless Steel / PTFE
Tefal Ingenio Removable Handle 5 Stainless Steel / PTFE

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous! Bought to replace the handles (no longer available) ..., 9 Feb. 2015
Fabulous! Bought to replace the handles (no longer available) supplied with Fago saucepans - was afraid it wouldn't fit; it does - hurrah!- so ordered more.

2015 monthly family appointment planner boldtype calendar for up to 5 people - one month to view
Offered by Claris

4.0 out of 5 stars but I am disappointed - it lives in the kitchen on the side ..., 9 Feb. 2015
It's ok, but I am disappointed - it lives in the kitchen on the side of an eye level cabinet, and all the family us it for appointments, reminders of e.g. Car service, car tax due etc. Much smaller than the last one - very little space to put appointments etc on - I'd have paid more for one the same size as last year's

2015 Organised Mum Family Weekly Planner Calendar
2015 Organised Mum Family Weekly Planner Calendar
Offered by Calendar Club co uk Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars ... bulky - not what I had expected and no good for me, 9 Feb. 2015
Too big and bulky - not what I had expected and no good for me. But my daughter-in-law loved it...

A Village Dilemna (Turnham Malpas Book 9)
A Village Dilemna (Turnham Malpas Book 9)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Nov. 2014
An easy, comforting and delightful read.

Intrigue In The Village (Turnham Malpas Book 10)
Intrigue In The Village (Turnham Malpas Book 10)

5.0 out of 5 stars ... books are the ones I turn to for an easy, uncomplicated, 10 Nov. 2014
These books are the ones I turn to for an easy, uncomplicated, charming read. The characters are well-described, and the plots unfold gently, but not predictably.

Riemann P20 Once a Day 10 Hours Protection SPF20 Sunscreen 200ml
Riemann P20 Once a Day 10 Hours Protection SPF20 Sunscreen 200ml

5.0 out of 5 stars What would I do without this wonderful sunscreen? I put it on in the morning ..., 10 Nov. 2014
What would I do without this wonderful sunscreen? I put it on in the morning after my shower, and don't have to worry about being out and about in the sun at home, and on holiday. Foolproof.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8