Profile for Rachel Hall > Reviews

Content by Rachel Hall

Rachel Hall (Swansea, UK)

Stainless Steel Bathtub Caddy
Stainless Steel Bathtub Caddy
Offered by Relaxdays

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and useless, 12 July 2012
I bought this bath caddy thinking it would be a better quality than the cheaper ones but I suspect it's exactly the same. As it's being sent from Germany with 'no postage' costs they've added a ridiculous amount to the price. The caddy was flimsy with nothing to secure the arms that go on the bath sides, the candle and glass holders aren't secured by anything either. I couldn't send it back fast enough and then it cost me a fortune to send it back to Germany. Don't buy it!!!

500 Social Media Marketing Tips: Essential Advice, Hints and Strategy for Business: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, and More!

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have book for social media marketing, 29 Mar. 2012
I have just entered the word of social media marketing and found this book - it's the most useful and reader friendly book I've found that you can dip in and out of. The bible of Social media marketing!

Loose Ends
Loose Ends
by Guy Cullen

5.0 out of 5 stars A fabulous book - couldn't put it down!, 7 Oct. 2008
This review is from: Loose Ends (Paperback)
I don't like 'gangster' books but this one I loved! I couldn't put it down and read it in a day. It's the best book I've read in a long time! It's really fast and I was on the edge of my seat to find out what was going to happen next. All the characters are very believable and the ending was a complete suprise. I would definately recommend this book.