Profile for saki > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Speedo Adult Futura Biofuse Goggles - Clear/Blue
Speedo Adult Futura Biofuse Goggles - Clear/Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Another must-have for your swim bag, 8 April 2017
Brilliant fit and comfortable. My son loves it. Adjustable straps and instructions provided.

Improve your sight-reading! Violin 6 (New Edition)
Improve your sight-reading! Violin 6 (New Edition)
by Paul Harris

5.0 out of 5 stars Must-Have Practice Book, 8 April 2017
Essential for working on your sight-reading. We've been using Paui Harris books for years. Only wish is that he would also release a CD or App version to check your attempts.

Animal Crossing Amiibo Cards Collectors Album - Series 1 (Nintendo 3DS)
Animal Crossing Amiibo Cards Collectors Album - Series 1 (Nintendo 3DS)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect organiser, 5 Feb. 2017
Keeps my child's collection organised, but beware, the missing slots will encourage you to fritter away more money on these useless bits of paper. Cute, though.

Car Mount, Asscom Universal Car Air Vent Mount Holder Cradle - Compatible with All Smartphones, including Apple iPhone 7 7plus 6s 6splus 6 6Plus 5S 5C 5 4S 4- Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, S5, LG, G2, Motorola Moto X Droid HTC One, Nexus 5
Offered by Infinity-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 5 Feb. 2017
This is wobbly but definitely works. I have spent a lot of money buying the kind that attaches to the dashboard or windscreen - they don't last, and topple off when you try touching the phone.
This attaches securely to my driver side air vent and is just perfectly placed since I/m left handed.

There's a button on the back that easily loosens the hold, which I only found out about a few days later, but you must use it for hassle free removal.

Projector, LESHP 3200 Lumens BL20-Advanced Multi-Media LED Mini Projector Portable Support 1080P HD Home Cinema Theater Entertainment for PC Laptop TV PS4 XBOX Smartphone USB/HDMI/AV/SD/VGA Input
Offered by KoCo-Go-UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Shame about the low resolution images, 21 Jan. 2017
Lovely little projector and extremely easy to set up. But I found the picture quality intolerable. It took me right back to the 80s and those grainy videos we used to take.
I have now learned that if you want better resolution images, you will have to fork out a lot more money.
If you want a projector that does the job , looks sleek, and is easy to install with chrome cast and Apple TV, this is it.

Lloytron Kitchen Perfected Automatic Non Stick Rice Cooker, 350 W, 0.8 Litre
Lloytron Kitchen Perfected Automatic Non Stick Rice Cooker, 350 W, 0.8 Litre
Offered by Creativity4ALL

5.0 out of 5 stars My Best Buy of 2016, 21 Jan. 2017
I love this little cooker. The bowl is a breeze to clean (non-stick) and it holds just the right amount of rice for up to 4 people. It is also really tiny and light which means it's not a huge eyesore like my previous cooker used to be. Love it so much I've bought a few more to give to friends.

(Japan Import) Pilot Frixion Ball Knock 05 Refill LFBKRF30Ef3B (3P to 1set) (Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best stationery must have, 4 July 2016
We buy loads of these, any household with children in secondary school would if they had any sense. I buy them in packs of 9 or 18, since we seem to run through them very quickly.
There's a lot of note taking in years 7-12.

Very happy kids and very tidy notebooks.

Occasionally buy a pack of the actual pens to make sure the erasers are still working.

Gardman 2.95 x 1.4m Deluxe Gothic Garden Arch - Black
Gardman 2.95 x 1.4m Deluxe Gothic Garden Arch - Black
Offered by Garden Selections

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 4 July 2016
Lovely arch, so easy to put up and sturdy.
I planted it in 2 square planters and though the dimensions said 50cm and my boxes only came up to 48, we were able to squeeze it in quite successfully.
We're very happy with it.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Infinity Pro ION CORE Wristband - Over 4000 Negative Ions Adjustable Bracelet - Tourmaline, Titanium, Germanium, Far Infrared, Alpha Waves, Negative Ions. For Golf, Sport, Sleep. Custom Fit Size & Stainless Steel Clasp (Green/White)
Offered by Infinity Pro

4.0 out of 5 stars Not sure but it seems to work., 4 July 2016
Okay I'm the most cynical customer out there when it comes to these gimmicks.
But, I'd been having the most awful pain in my left arm from the shoulder down to the fingers ( too much iPhone usage) for the past few months and I was getting desperate for some relief.
Been wearing this for the past two weeks and I must confess the pain has reduced significantly, no longer throbbing like it used to do.
Placebo effect or not, it's been worth it so far. Had some nausea in the first week but this sensation has subsided. I shall keep wearing it for the time being.

Lodge Classic Silicone Hot Handle Holder, Yellow
Lodge Classic Silicone Hot Handle Holder, Yellow

5.0 out of 5 stars Never thought I needed this until I bought one..., 16 Mar. 2016
This is a vital piece of kit if you own any Lodge pans. I recently treated myself to the griddle and a frying pan from the range, didn't think I needed a £8 pan holder so didn't buy this. After a few weeks of struggling with a pot holder, I decided to treat myself, and bought the Lodge handle in this sunny yellow, looks lovely and it has been such a great help, no more burnt fingertips. ( cast iron pans can get incredibly hot)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8