Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "book worm" (england)

Abducted (Lizzy Gardner Series, Book 1)
Abducted (Lizzy Gardner Series, Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 2 Sept. 2015
I enjoyed this book it was a fast moving book things happening all the way through no boring bits.
I will be looking for and reading more of this author and I am glade I took a chance and decided to read abducted looking forward to the next one.

Magic Shifts: A Kate Daniels Novel
Magic Shifts: A Kate Daniels Novel

5.0 out of 5 stars Another fantastic book, 15 Aug. 2015
Great book from start to finish fast moving and never disappointing can't wait for the next book highly recommended series.

Eighth Grave After Dark: Number 8 in series (Charley Davidson)
Eighth Grave After Dark: Number 8 in series (Charley Davidson)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 5 July 2015
Love this book the story gets better and better with every book, it answered a lot of questions. Can't wait for the next one to come out.

Ever Night
Ever Night

3.0 out of 5 stars Another good book, 24 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Ever Night (Kindle Edition)
This is a good book I enjoyed reading it the only problem I found was that it was to short. I wanted more, I love reading gena showater she is one of my favourite authors.
I like the idea of moving from one realm to the other once a year.
Bella

Magic Breaks (Kate Daniels Book 7)
Magic Breaks (Kate Daniels Book 7)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 2 May 2015
Love this book the series just keeps getting better and better, I can't wait for the next book.
I enjoyed the small short story at the end and hope there will be more like it.

Rock Hard (Rock Kiss Book 2)
Rock Hard (Rock Kiss Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars love this book, 17 Mar. 2015
This is a fantastic book like any other book by nalini Singh it made me laugh and moved me to tears it was written beautifully turning a old story of a secretary and her boss love story into something new and fantastic to read the mouse and T. rex now up with my favourite books of all time Ms Singh has once again proven why she is my all time favourite author. Highly recommend this book and any books by nalini Singh.

Eliana's Warlord (The Warrens Book 1)
Eliana's Warlord (The Warrens Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars good book, 9 Mar. 2015
I have read a few of jory strong books and have yet to be disappointed. This book was straight into the story and fast a good read and I look forward to the next book from her worth reading

Red Moon Secrets (Deadly Beauties #3)
Red Moon Secrets (Deadly Beauties #3)

5.0 out of 5 stars good book, 12 Feb. 2015
Great book
All ways moving never slow good ending wish there was more books to follow in this series. As I would buy them.

Her Mad Hatter (Kingdom Series Book 1)
Her Mad Hatter (Kingdom Series Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars good for a quick read, 11 Jan. 2015
Good book for a quick read would have liked it to be longer, as it started good and finished good but I felt the middle could have been longer with a little more of Alice and hatter getting to know each other.

Clean Sweep (Innkeeper Chronicles Book 1)
Clean Sweep (Innkeeper Chronicles Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic book, 3 Mar. 2014
fantastic book glade i bought it love all of Ilona Andrews books they are fantastic writers and i highly recommend them