Profile for Jenkins69 > Reviews

Jenkins69

Swing Trading: Your Complete Beginner's Guide to Swing Trading
Swing Trading: Your Complete Beginner's Guide to Swing Trading

2.0 out of 5 stars a reasonable read, 6 Aug. 2014
A very short introduction to swing trading-useful for a total novice. Anyone more experienced would be better served looking elsewhere!

Trading in the Zone: Master the Market with Confidence, Discipline, and a Winning Attitude

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful & insightful, 8 Sept. 2013
I found this book very insightful into the winning trading mindset required to become consistently profitable. Tying in with Van Tharp's theory that people don't trade markets, they trade their beliefs about the markets, Mark Douglas goes to great length to spell out how one needs to think to become consistently profitable. If you're interested in becoming more consistent and learning about what this will involve (which every trader should in my opinion), then I happily recommend this book!

A Survival Guide for Life
A Survival Guide for Life
by Bear Grylls

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb book - a must have purchase for the serious self-improver, 15 Nov. 2012
Wow. I have always enjoyed Bear's adventure programmes on TV, largely due to his unrelentingly positive attitude towards life, and have found him genuinely inspirational. To be so mentally strong, attract success in many different facets of life, and yet be so humble is incredibly rare.

To now be able to immerse myself in his pearls of wisdom has been a privilege, and like other reviewers, I only wish I had had access to this book many years ago, as I would now be a better person because of it.

Whether you have a cursory interest or a deeply held commitment to self-improvement, this book will benefit you and help you grow - I can feel the benefits myself already after 2 reads!

Intelligently written and directly delivered, this book is first class.

Get ready to build as a person, and enjoy the ride!