Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (Cambridge, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Moto G 4th generation Screen Protector,YOOTECH Motorola Moto G 4th generation Tempered Glass Screen Protector,0.3mm 9H Hardness Featuring Anti-Scratch/Bubble Free Glass Screen Protector for Moto G4,Lifetime Warranty
Offered by YOOTECH

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for G4 PLUS!!, 24 July 2016
This is a tempered glass screen protector, as such it is good quality - but do not buy this one if you have the G4 Plus. Why? Because the screen protector does not include a cutout for the finger print sensor, which has a raised bezel that prevents the protector from lying flush with the screen. Someone made a boob either advertising this incorrectly or sending wrong item. Either way gaff by manufacturer or Amazon.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 27, 2016 8:36 PM BST

Rise of the New World Order: The Culling of Man
Rise of the New World Order: The Culling of Man

4.0 out of 5 stars Never Judge A Book By It's Cover...Definitely A Worthy Read, 16 July 2016
As the age-old maxim states, "Never judge a book by its cover". I would add to that maxim, "...until you've read the very last page".

This is an "eye-opener" of a book, it really is. Is this book about 'conspiracy theories'? Yes it is. But the important question the book presents, and does well at answering, is when a conspiracy theory is presented, "whose" conspiracy theory is it you are being asked to accept? Ever since I saw those images of the WTC Towers coming down, I thought, "something staged here...the timing is too perfect". But like everyone else, I was stunned to the point of disbelief at the magnitude of what had occurred. I was even more stunned in the days that followed, when the largest, most well funded surveillance agencies in the world said, "...we didn't spot this coming". Disbelief changed to incredulity - quickly followed by indignation. What Jeff does in this book is present a very tight, fact based argument, for why the world stage plays like it does. I don't suffer crass arguments or theories and would have dismissed this book if I thought it was of that ilk. It isn't. It ties together a lot of what I've already come across, but does it in a very coherent and logical way. I learned more about central banks by reading this book than any other.

This book will take you on a fantastic, easily unbelievable, journey. But take it from me, I think the paving stones laid throughout this book are firm enough to step on. If that's is the case, then we do need to open our eyes to the machinations of this world. This book confirmed many of my own views and observations. This book discusses 9/11, which was my primary reason for reading it. But it presented so much more. It is a worthy read...but you have to stick with it...to the very last page. Only then will you have done the book justice and can then decide for yourself the merits of the book.

We live in a world where fact is stranger than fiction, but Hollywood and mass media does a great job at blurring the two. For me, the real injustice of 9/11 was the cold-blooded murder of the innocents. The world did change on that day, no question. The official explanation leaves too many questions unanswered. Because of that, the trust in government has been undermined. This book brings all of these concerns into acute focus. I for one no longer believe the first impressions presented by the news, I'm always looking for the "story behind the story", for that's where the truth lies.

I think Jeff has done a good job at "joining the dots". I for one will be reading this book again for sure. I for one would warmly shake the author's hand for doing the sterling job he has on this book. The second one is already lined up, but I need a 'light read' to build me up for that offering. Well done Jeff.

Moto E 2015 Case - Ringke SLIM ***Top and Bottom Coverage*** [BLACK][FREE HD Clarity Film] Advanced Dual Coating Technology All Around Protection Hard Case for Motorola Moto E 2015 - ECO Package

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice rear case that fits well - in fact it ..., 21 May 2016
Nice rear case that fits well - in fact it fits too well!! Once fitted you may find that you have a lot of difficulty in actually removing it. On the one hand that's good because you know it's not going to just come off, however, if you're struggling too much you may end up damaging the cover or the phone.

HOWEVER there is a knack for removing this cover EASILY. If you look at the back cover when it is fitted, you will see the Motorola "M" logo through a round cutout in the rear case. What you need to do is just tease the right and left sides to the case at the end where the cutout is. Whilst you are loosening the sides, put your finger / thumb through this cutout to apply pressure to the phone itself. With a bit of practice you'll find doing this will allow you to pop the phone out of the case simply and easily. Apply pressure through the cutout and whilst you are doing that gently release the sides of the case at the same (top) end of the phone as the cutout. Job done.

Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 Case, SUPCASE [Heavy Duty] Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 Tablet [Unicorn Beetle PRO Series] Fullbody Rugged Hybrid Protective Cover w/ Builtin Screen Protector Bumper (Black/Black)
Offered by I-Blason EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant compliment to the Tab S2 8, 21 May 2016
Absolutely brilliant compliment to the Tab S2 8.4 inch. The build quality is great. It's a two-stage case. Firstly, you put the S2 into the screen cover section and then you put that into the hardened back case (important you do it in that order). The built in screen protector is really good. It's a close fit to the S2 screen and the screen responsiveness is excellent. I actually bought two of these because I thought they were so good. It really does offer a lot of protection to the unit. The power switch and the volume up / down switches are nicely covered with rubber buttons that are part of the back casing.

A well designed (and nicely slim) protective case. I'm so glad I got this for my S2 because I know it's got a good first line of defence from the day-to-day crap, knocks and scrapes that we can throw at our handheld devices. Definitely buy a quality product with confidence. Highly rated by me.

Juppa® Google Nexus 7 II 2nd Gen FHD 2013 Model TPU Gel Case with Screen Protector, Micro Fibre Cleaning Cloth and Application Card (Green)
Offered by Invero

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent addon if the tablet's going to be anywhere near ..., 21 May 2016
Excellent addon if the tablet's going to be anywhere near 'sticky fingers' I got my daughter the new Nexus 7 II and the two things that went on from day one was the Juppa backcover and a toughened glass screen protector.

Lansky Sharpeners Quick Fix - Red
Lansky Sharpeners Quick Fix - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent blade sharpener, 21 May 2016
Excellent blade sharpener. Bought it to sharpen a camping blade, but ended up using it to sharpen my carving blades in the kitchen. They really slice through the meat well now.

Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 32GB 3G 4G White - tablets (Mini tablet, Android, Slate, Android, White, Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion))

5.0 out of 5 stars The screen display is brilliant on the 8" model, 21 May 2016
5 Stars and totally worth it. The screen display is brilliant on the 8" model. This model has the same pixel density as the 9.7, which actually means the screen is sharper. I am really longsighted and wear specs, but even on small font size the screen on the 8.4 is really legible and clear.

I have the LTE version and really like the 'one-stop' solution this particular tablet provides. It serves as my phone and my laptop. OK, I'm not putting it up to my ear, my with the headphone / mic, calls are easy and clear. However, if you already have a good mobile phone that is capable of allowing you to tether wireless / bluetooth devices to get access to mobile broadband, then I would suggest you go just for the wifi version. However, this serves my telephony and ICT requires perfectly.

I like my tech-toys and normally end up selling them after the novelty has worn off, however, this one is definitely a keeper. I can type on it comfortably (using the TECKNET X366 bluetooth keyboard) and I can view it comfortably either in hand or using the box-standard tablet standard offered by Amazon (it's cheap, but does the job well). I now use this tablet for writing, watching video, listening to Spotify, and loads of other things. It's size is really convenient to take around with you. Mobile phones are great, but by the time you've gone for a large screen phone, you're only a couple of inches away from this device - and those two inches make a comfortable difference.

If you call / text a lot, then consider the LTE version. If you can tether from your mobile, then go for the Wifi Only version. Either model and you've still got an excellent tablet.

TeckNet Backlit Bluetooth Illuminated Ultra-Slim (4mm) Wireless Keyboard with Built-in Li-polymer Rechargeable Battery for iOS (iPad Air 2 / Air, iPad mini 3 / mini 2 / mini, iPad 4 / 3 / 2), Windows and Android 3.0 and above OS
Offered by Hippidion.Store

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 cm This is a chiclet style keyboard so is fantastic to use and very responsive, 21 May 2016
First off, let's deal with the EXACT dimensions of this keyboard: W: 24.5 cm D: 15cm H: 0.5 cm
This is a chiclet style keyboard so is fantastic to use and very responsive. I touch type and have to say that this keyboard is great for normal touchtyping; it may be small is size, but this compactness does not affect the full size keyboard typing experience, which this keyboard delivers well.

I've had the keyboard about three weeks and have still yet to charge it. Bluetooth connectivity is very fast, there is no lag whatsover. I don't use the illuminated keyboard, because I can touchtype, but I have to add that the keyboard lighting is sufficient for a non-touchtypist to be able to see the keys adequately in low light.

I originally had the eSYNiC foldable bluetooth keyboard; and whilst this was a nice keyboard, what really let it down for me was the right-shift key, it was just in the wrong place. I had to adapt my touch-typing to accomodate that bad design. However, with this TECKNET X366 keyboard, both the right and left shift keys are full-size, which makes for a great touch-typing experience - and this keyboard was far cheaper, so win-win on that score.

If you are thinking of a really good compact bluetooth keyboard that delivers a full-size keyboard experience, then you won't go wrong with the TECKNET X366. I'm so impressed, I'll be buying another as a spare for when I use this one so much that I'll wear the lettering out on the keys.

My one and only 'niggle' (not enough to deduct a star for!) is the hash key - cannot find it anywhere and that's a key that I use a lot in my writing.

So, if anyone does know where the HASH KEY is hiding on this keyboard, I'd love to know. For most people this won't be an issue and for me it's not an issue, just an inconvenience, that's all.

DEFINITELY RECOMMENDED PRODUCT. 100%.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 8, 2016 1:07 PM BST

Pringle Men's Trouser Socks
Pringle Men's Trouser Socks
Offered by POP IT IN THE BASKET

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Pringle, 9 Mar. 2016
You can't go wrong with Pringle socks!!!

Scholl Velvet Smooth Diamond Pedi Electric Hard Skin Remover
Scholl Velvet Smooth Diamond Pedi Electric Hard Skin Remover

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 9 Mar. 2016
Packed up after 30 minutes of use. Not impressed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4