Profile for Millie Whelan > Reviews

3.5mm Male Jack to Female Socket Extension 3m Cable
3.5mm Male Jack to Female Socket Extension 3m Cable
Offered by NowView

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy :), 12 April 2013
So far so good, delivery time was great, happy with product and now i can listen to my tv from my bed at whatever sound I want. Only 4 stars because sometimes if I knock the male plug the sound stops for a second but fine otherwise and this can obviously be avoided.

Lords Of Dogtown [DVD]
Lords Of Dogtown [DVD]
Dvd ~ John Robinson
Offered by Bridge_Records

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this film!, 8 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Lords Of Dogtown [DVD] (DVD)
The product itself is in great condition and arrived before the expected delivery date. Being a longboarder myself I loved being able to see the guys that brought this sport to life and it's very moving. I had my friends watch it as well and they say the loved it just as much even though they don't board. This is now a classic in my eyes! (Has anyone else noticed the mistake on the DVD cover though?)

Arcadie iPhone and iPod Gaming Dock
Arcadie iPhone and iPod Gaming Dock
Offered by Productos Licenciados

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Gadget, 8 Mar. 2013
I bought this product for my friends birthday and it was a mission successful. I had a go myself and it's extremely enjoyable and so simple to use. It would be great to have more apps though!

Moving On (Preview) (Days of Revelation Book 1)
Moving On (Preview) (Days of Revelation Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book preview, 8 Mar. 2013
This book has the makings of being the 'next big thing'. Im proud to be working with it. A book to cover every genre that will make you never want to put it down! Keep your eye out for when the full version is published and don't forget to sign up to Jason Pereira's Facebook and Twitter. Enjoyable opening to an anitcipated new novel.

Jazooli Survival Magnesium Flint And Steel Striker Fire Starter Lighter Stick Camping

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 8 Mar. 2013
This product is great, does what it is meant to do and was delivered in good time. I got this for my friends birthday and he loves it, I may even get one for myself! Just a note: When you do get it, you have to wear it down a bit before you can get the big sparks but after that it works fine.
Thanks.