Profile for Gem Tetley > Reviews

Content by Gem Tetley

Gem Tetley (Bristol, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
What Do You Do with a Tail Like This?
What Do You Do with a Tail Like This?
by Steve Jenkins

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm sorry but the lizard with blood coming out of ..., 21 July 2016
I'm sorry but the lizard with blood coming out of it's eyes is a bit too much for me. My 3 year old doesn't seem bothered though.

loud + proud Unisex Baby T-Shirt -  Blue - 4 Years
loud + proud Unisex Baby T-Shirt - Blue - 4 Years

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 July 2016
Adorable

Vans Realm, Women's Backpack, Pink (strawberries/pastel Lavender/true White), One Size
Offered by Rompiendomarcas

5.0 out of 5 stars Really happy with this, 21 July 2016
This review is from: Realm (Luggage)
Really happy with this, it's sturdy and super pretty. I do like to have something that is just a bit different. My only criticism is that it really shows the dirt.

Not waterproof

Monster Max's Shark Spaghetti
Monster Max's Shark Spaghetti
by Claire Freedman

2.0 out of 5 stars My 3 year old loves Spider Sandwiches so I was pleased to see another book featuring Max, 21 July 2016
I found this a little disappointing. My 3 year old loves Spider Sandwiches so I was pleased to see another book featuring Max, but this one just doesn't flow very well when reading aloud.

Biwinky Kid Boy Girl Dolphin Bucket Hat Sun Cap Reversible Hat
Biwinky Kid Boy Girl Dolphin Bucket Hat Sun Cap Reversible Hat
Offered by Da Ou

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 July 2016
Very happy, much nicer than the ones in the shops.

I Took the Moon for a Walk
I Took the Moon for a Walk
by Carolyn Curtis

2.0 out of 5 stars The pictures are beautiful, but the story is almost nonexistent, 18 May 2016
On our way home from preschool my son and I often pretend we are walking home with the moon so we can show it to Dad when we get there. So I thought this book would be charming.

The pictures are beautiful, but the story is almost nonexistent, and the choice of words / expressions is really fun strange for it's audience.

Will tactfully donate when the boy isn't looking.

Goddess Alice Underwired Full Cup Women's Bra Black 48G
Goddess Alice Underwired Full Cup Women's Bra Black 48G

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrid, 26 April 2016
Terrible. Is it possible for something to be too big and too small at the same time? It's rough and scratchy, and after a few wearings I chucked it in the bin where it belonged.

Goddess Clara Full Cup Women's Bra Nude 48G
Goddess Clara Full Cup Women's Bra Nude 48G
Offered by AmpleBosom

1.0 out of 5 stars Scratchy, 26 April 2016
Very scratchy and uncomfortable. Big in the cup, but cutting under the arms.

5 Pack Underwear Boxer Jurassic / DJ Bear / Tiger Brother / Dancing Bear / Cube L
Offered by Vaenait baby

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 26 April 2016
Excellent potty training has been rewarded with super special pants. My 3 year old loves that they open at the front like Daddy's. Super designs and good quality. With the matching vests they look really sweet.

Meet Chase the Police-Bot (Transformers: Rescue Bots)
Meet Chase the Police-Bot (Transformers: Rescue Bots)
by Lisa Shea

5.0 out of 5 stars Apparently Awesome, 26 April 2016
This wouldn't be my taste, but if you happen to be a three year old boy, this is apparently awesome.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7