Profile for EddieB > Reviews

Content by EddieB

EddieB

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Spiral Binding, Cable Tidy Band (1meter/3.3ft) Black, Average 12mm (9-65mm)
Spiral Binding, Cable Tidy Band (1meter/3.3ft) Black, Average 12mm (9-65mm)
Offered by TRsalesUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Work well and easy to fit, 21 Feb. 2016
At last I can tidy up the installation of my Daytime Running Lights and my new front and rear facing cameras and recorder in my car. These cable tidies are exactly what was needed and are simple to fit so I would recommend them to anyone. My one word of warning if used in car electronics would be to keep these away from any of the hot areas under the bonnet, but you should be keeping wires away from the heat anyway.

White uPVC Door Angled Butt Hinge - 115mm Hinge - Double Glazed Door Hinge
White uPVC Door Angled Butt Hinge - 115mm Hinge - Double Glazed Door Hinge
Offered by J C Plastics LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect item at a good price, 21 Feb. 2016
Exactly as described and works exactly as expected. What more could anyone want from a PVC door hinge.

Satin Chrome Fanlight Catch 60mm + Keep & Screws
Satin Chrome Fanlight Catch 60mm + Keep & Screws

5.0 out of 5 stars The latch works very well, 21 Feb. 2016
There is a lot of metal and a lot of engineering work involved in making these catches, so this one was a real bargain . The latch works very well and came in a blister pack which was well packed. I would recommend Dale Hardware for your door, hatch and window fittings based on the quality of this one item.

10x G45 Round Globe Golf Ball Light Bulbs in 40 Watt Bayonet B22 Fitting Opal (White/Pearl/Opaque/Soft) Finish Double Life: 2,000 Hour MASS DYNAMIC®
Offered by Mass Dynamic

5.0 out of 5 stars Light bulbs are light bulbs, right? Wrong!, 21 Feb. 2016
Light bulbs are light bulbs, right? Wrong there are so many of the older incandescent bulbs still around and some are very cheap. but they don't last very long and some have even exploded. This time I went for Ever Ready bulbs from a good supplier (MASS DYNAMIC) to see if these are better. In answer to the initial comment these are way better than the cheap unknown branded bulbs. They last longer and seem to be much better quality than the unbranded where some of the glass bulbs have even detached from the metal fitting while inserting them into the standard bayonet fitting sockets.

I recommend these Ever Ready bulbs and MASS DYNAMIC.

Woodluv Wooden Shaker Slimline Multi-Purpose Bathroom Storage Unit, White
Woodluv Wooden Shaker Slimline Multi-Purpose Bathroom Storage Unit, White
Offered by SelectiveGoods

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice storage box, 17 Jan. 2016
Comes flat packed, simple to put together and has easy to follow instructions. Once assembled it is exactly as the image and description on Amazon and I would highly recommend the storage unit and Esschert Design

Faux Leather Rabbit Door Stop
Faux Leather Rabbit Door Stop
Offered by Garden Gear

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little Doorstop from Esschert Design, 17 Jan. 2016
Lovely little Doorstop, we bought one from a local Garden Centre and they are so good we just had to have another one and the Garden Centre had sold out, I looked on Amazon and they turned out to be cheaper online and with post and packing came to exactly the retail price we paid for our previous one. Great deer stop, great ornament and at a great price, I will recommend Esschert Design and will buy again.

La Vogue Houndstooth Fedora Trilby Hat Sun Jazz Cap (Brown)
La Vogue Houndstooth Fedora Trilby Hat Sun Jazz Cap (Brown)
Offered by Bingo Style

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice quality for the price, 12 Jan. 2016
Very nice quality for the price, a great buy for next Summer (if we ever get one).

Sharples-n-Grant Playpost Cat Scratcher
Sharples-n-Grant Playpost Cat Scratcher

3.0 out of 5 stars Only buy this for kittens with the intention of throwing it away when the kitten grows up, 12 Jan. 2016
The base is a little too small for the average sized cat (ours weighs 4.4 kilos and is a normal size and shape for many breeds). I know the sizes are shown in the advert, but the visual effect of using a thin post makes the base look much bigger on the images. Please read the sizes, compare them to any previous scratch posts you have, or had, and decide if your cat might just need a larger one. This is worth the price I paid but I did not get the bargain I thought I was getting.

I have had to wedge the corner of the base under an Oak cabinet for the moment, and am having a new base made that is 40 x 40 cm as that works for my average sized cats. If your cats stretch up to scratch a 39 cm high post you need a bigger base or it will just tip over on the cat and they will be very wary of using it again.

One final point I saw in a previous comment was the nasty cheap felt on the base, it will wear very quickly, go for one with a thicker material as the felt is terrible as soon as you put the post in the felt caught the sisal and gets stretched and pulled round with the post making the whole base look very unsightly. Look at others and only buy this for kittens with the intention of throwing it away when the kitten grows up.

MENS RIBBED THINSULATE LINED BEANIE HAT IN MELANGE COLOURS
MENS RIBBED THINSULATE LINED BEANIE HAT IN MELANGE COLOURS
Offered by clickusave

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and warm on chilly days, 12 Jan. 2016
Nice and warm on the few chilly days we have had here in the UK. I guess that is only to be expected from a Thinsulate lined hat.

Hylo-Tear Long Lasting Eye Drops
Hylo-Tear Long Lasting Eye Drops
Offered by Chemist Connect

5.0 out of 5 stars Great relief can be obtained for symptoms of dry eye sensation, 12 Jan. 2016
Perfect product for those suffering from symptoms of dry eye sensation. My wife has been using this on recommendation by her consultants following four years of problems following eye surgery. Great relief can be obtained for symptoms of dry eye sensation, so I would recommend this product from Scope Healthcare.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20