Profile for Ruth Phillips > Reviews

Content by Ruth Phillips

Ruth Phillips

Billy No Mates 1kg effective, natural Flea, Tick and Mite Repellent for dogs and cats.
Offered by Sittingwell Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars That's modern life I guess but not a happy dog owner today, 3 Aug. 2017
The actual product works (it seems) however when the old adage goes "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" I have to wonder if the new packaging was changed to fix a broken design or is just a cheaper package. I'd hazard a guess that it is the latter. The container is now rectangular and is wider and longer but shallower. This now takes up more worktop space and the lid does not seal properly. This has caused a spillage of about half the contents into my kitchen sink. That's quite a lot of money to literally throw down the drain. Cheaper for the supplier. More expensive for the consumer. That's modern life I guess but not a happy dog owner today.

How To Buy Property at Auction: The Essential Guide to Winning Property and Buy-to-Let Bargains

5.0 out of 5 stars Where education meets entertainment to make (or save) you £thousands. Priceless., 28 Mar. 2014
This book is great for all. An entertaining and educating read for anybody interested in property investment and buying at auction.

Whether you're experienced or a novice I can wholeheartedly recommend it. The price of the book is irrelevant compared to the large sums of money you can make - or avoiding losing - by going to auction armed with the learnings in this book.

I got my copy last week and attended my first auction on Monday! It gave me wings.