Profile for Gareth Wilson - Falcata Times Blog > Reviews

Content by Gareth Wilson ...
Top Reviewer Ranking: 489

Gareth Wilson - Falcata Times Blog "Falcata Times Blog"
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Hive Active Heating with Professional Installation
Hive Active Heating with Professional Installation
Offered by Discount Superstores

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Instalation, easy to use, 20 Mar. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
OK, now whilst I can't comment personally on whether htis product saves you money or not at this stage, I do have a friend that has had it for six months (hence why I got iit) who has told me that its paying for itself in the frist year and they're more than happy with it. Now personally all I can say is that it was installed easily, was very easy to use (after the engineer showed me everything) and when added to the fact that I can be out and control my heating if I'm not going to be in to later so I can keep the house just the right temp for when I get home. Its not wasted, its easy to use and to be honest at the end of the day, it means that I now have an easy way to make the most for modern living wihtout losing money at home.

Philips SatinPerfect HP6583/03 Wet and Dry Epilator with Skin Tautening Attachment - Shaver Head, Sensitive Cap and Tweezers

4.0 out of 5 stars Great razor but poor protective case, 20 Mar. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
OK, ladies usually fall in to one of two camps, either they're shavers or they're waxers and whilst most people would think that an epilator is a shaver, it isn't, its a plucker.

What this does is it means that your legs stay clear for a few weeks rather than the shaving's few days. It's not as painful as waxing (allegedly as I'm going off my other halves statement here) and with the skin tightener makes it a lot more bareable (apparently.)

The item is easy to use, keeps its charge for almost as long as it takes (about an hour to charge) and when added to the other items within, makes it a great product for the user. However the main thing that impressed my other half was the tweezers that accompanied it, they had a light on them which made it easier to find the finer hairs on her top lip (which annoys the hell out of her a lot) and all round was a product that she was happy with.

The only downside was the protective casing which she felt was a bit to flimsy for hte price of the product.

Trixie Cleany Cat Litter Tray, with Rim white/aquamarine
Trixie Cleany Cat Litter Tray, with Rim white/aquamarine
Offered by Pet Connection

5.0 out of 5 stars Defo good buy, 15 Mar. 2015
wasn't sure at first was worried was too different for my cats to use...within an hour I was proved wrong they love it..they can dig and no litter gets on the floor, they feel more secure as well I think..defo great buy and very sturdy.

Large Cleo Cat Duffle Bag cat bed - Cat Tapestry fabric - 580mm Height x 460mm Diameter with unique removable 'spider' stiffener so cover can be washed. With separate inner cushion. Also suitable for small dogs (up to Jack Russell size)
Offered by Cleo Pet Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant buying another right now!!!, 15 Mar. 2015
wow...I wanted a cat bed that allowed the cat to snuggle in it, now have tried a doughnut bed but my cats didn't like it..so had to look for something they could feel safe in and be warm etc, so I found this..it looked good and I liked the different options of the covers. So decided to buy it..wow as soon as it was up my cats were in and out. I went to bed with my kitten lagoona asleep in it, woke up to find her bro Jiggy in it..today Spyke has managed to get in!!! so have decided to buy another one!!! hoping with two they will be ok but there maybe a 3rd yet!! brill item.

Philips Satin Soft Wet and Dry Epilator
Philips Satin Soft Wet and Dry Epilator

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but very poor instructions, 12 Mar. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
OK, Spring is apparently approaching so its the time of year when ladies apparently start to think that they might want to get rid of the winter forest and remove some of their body hair so they're not only starting to get ready for summer but also feel smooth for longer than shaving.

Here is one of the latest products in the Epilator range and whilst it can be used wet or dry, the instruction's weren't very clear in the use of the many options available with this product. Its a tad confusing and whilst its meant to get you all ready, working out which bit is for which area can be a tad confusing.

All round, it is an OK product and after a lot of work (and with you finding things out through trial and error) it will do what you want it for. However I would advise that you mosturise after use (as does Philips.)

Philips HP6392/00 Precision Body Hair Trimmer
Philips HP6392/00 Precision Body Hair Trimmer

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 9 Mar. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
very discreet item, price is great too. best used in my opinion for upper lip hair and eyebrows. is handbag size which I like and noone knows what it is because of the great outer style. worth the money defo!!

Braun Face SE80 Replacement Cleansing Brushes 2 Pack
Braun Face SE80 Replacement Cleansing Brushes 2 Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars really good, 9 Mar. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
these brushes do last a while but is good to have a replacement. they really do make a difference to your skin, mine feels softer and cleaner. is great to get foundation off as well which has always been a problem for me with other facial washes. so buy the replacements you'll be using the item for a long time!!

Sony BDPS1500 SMART Blu Ray Player
Sony BDPS1500 SMART Blu Ray Player

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product but a bit fiddly to set up., 4 Mar. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I got this Blu-Ray player to just play Blu-Rays so to find out that it had a lot of various other features made this a product that I thought could be a useful with the extra's. Firstly being abl eto access online services was useful for extra's but for me, the key thing with this was the great colours with its truminous, solid sound (dolby true HD) and of course the sony name to help assuse you as a purchaser.

All round I was happy with it, and whilst it was a bit of a fiddle to set up when done it was a more than satisfactory product. I'd recommend this to others but the one thing I'd say is that I'd suggest that you have someone who is technically minded on hand.

Nespresso by KRUPS Pixie Clips Capsule Coffee Machine, Black/Yellow Neon
Nespresso by KRUPS Pixie Clips Capsule Coffee Machine, Black/Yellow Neon

4.0 out of 5 stars Great coffee machine, expensive but well worth it., 4 Mar. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
OK, if like me, you enjoy a good strong coffee you probably enjoy a good espresso, however when you're at home, its something that is normally a lot of work to produce and at times can be quite messy. So how do you combat this. Well firstly, my key thing to say is perhaps the Nespresso is the machine for you. With a selection of pods available the odds are you'll find one that you really like and with only having to fill the water reserve and put a capsule within its pretty easy to use.

Now whilst the coffee is very good, there are a few things that you need to know.
1) There are two seperate strengths within:
Espresso (Single shot coffee)
and Lungo (Double Water (as Lungo means long in Italian) shot ideal for Cappaccino's.)

2) There is no water filter in the machine, so if you're in a hard water area, either learn how to descale or filter the water first.

All round its a great coffee machine, is easy to use and has very little clean up. It is ideal for the home user and is quite a dinky machine. It is quite expensive and to be honest iwth you, you can only use the official capsules, but when you find the right one you'll never go back. Cracking

Plain Mens American Fleece Big Sizes (S to 5XL) Zip Up Hoody Hooded Zipper Top (5XL, Hoodie - Black)

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money, 25 Feb. 2015
size was way smaller than expected, jacket looks cheap as well..not great have donated it to charity.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20