Profile for sunflowers > Reviews

Luxury Glimma Wedding Glass TeaLight Candle Holder Pack of 20 With Storage Case
Luxury Glimma Wedding Glass TeaLight Candle Holder Pack of 20 With Storage Case
Offered by Gagi Spares

4.0 out of 5 stars simple not luxury tealight holders, 19 April 2014
Delivery was very fast indeed and the product packaged v well, I was concerned when I was thinking of placing my order as the latest reviewer said it was packaged together v badly and one of the holders were broken or words to that affect. However I am pleased to say mine was v well packaged and they were all there and in good condition so well done to Amazon for taking note and re-thinking/changing the product packaging. I think the product is value for money but I do think the holder are simple not luxury personally as I expected the glass thicker all the way round, having brought loads in the past which have been thicker for not much more money.

Citizen Khan - Series 1 [DVD]
Citizen Khan - Series 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Adil Ray

5.0 out of 5 stars I can not wait for the second dvd., 15 May 2013
It was a good laugh as long as you have a sense of humour and open minded. Its cleverly put together and has many cultural not religous realities.

Cutting It: Complete Series 1 [DVD] [2002]
Cutting It: Complete Series 1 [DVD] [2002]
Dvd ~ Sarah Parish
Offered by BAZZMEDIA

5.0 out of 5 stars sarah parish cuts it with style in 'cutting it', 15 May 2013
Sarah parish puts her heart into the whole of 'cutting it' collection I was v disappointed when she died in series 4 but brought it on dvd as I love it.

Innoo Tech 10M 100 LED
Innoo Tech 10M 100 LED
Offered by Highmont

5.0 out of 5 stars I am impressed, that's a a compliment indeed coming from me.., 11 April 2013
I agree with the other three reviewers comments as I am happy with these light as they are well made, wrapped up properly and the price is good value for money. I appreciate the other reviewers for their honesty and informative comments.

Our Girl - Lacey Turner - As Seen on BBC1 [DVD]
Our Girl - Lacey Turner - As Seen on BBC1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Lacey Turner
Offered by musicMagpie

5.0 out of 5 stars One to watch..., 31 Mar. 2013
I agree with the other reviews....she plays it v well in deed, She is outstanding! I am NOT surprised she has won awards for her acting in eastenders. I hope we see more of her on TV. I'd have liked it to be a longer series.