Profile for Gr8p > Reviews

Content by Gr8p

Gr8p

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Vegetarian Cookbooks: 70 Of The Best Ever Complete Book of Vegetarian Recipes for Every Meal...Revealed!

4.0 out of 5 stars Some really yummy recipes in this book, 16 July 2016
There are some pretty good recipes in here.

Hay Day
Hay Day

5.0 out of 5 stars Hay Dayyyyy, 16 July 2016
This review is from: Hay Day (App)
This game is so addictive and so much fun!

The First Order (Sam Capra Series Book 5)
The First Order (Sam Capra Series Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sam Capra is one of my fave characters., 16 July 2016
Sam Capra is one of my favourite characters. I recommend reading the books in order. If you do not know this series, please read Adrenaline first. It will give you good in sight into the character and all that he's been through and why he is the way that he is.

Biotique Bhringraj Fresh Growth Therapeutic Oil For Fine and Thinning Hair
Biotique Bhringraj Fresh Growth Therapeutic Oil For Fine and Thinning Hair
Offered by Guruji Online Store

4.0 out of 5 stars I really like this oil, 16 July 2016
I can't say this oil slowed hairfall or made my hair feel particularly healthy, but I used it as a hot oil treatment and after I shampoo, my hair was soft and shiny.

Smoothies for the Womb: Naturaly Eliminate Fibroids
Smoothies for the Womb: Naturaly Eliminate Fibroids

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious recipes, 16 July 2016
Even if these smoothies don't work for uterine health, they are delicious.

Your Blues Ain't Like Mine (Ballantine Reader's Circle)
Your Blues Ain't Like Mine (Ballantine Reader's Circle)
by Bebe Moore Campbell

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my all time favourite books, 16 July 2016
I read this book ages ago and it stuck with me all these years. It so very well written and really grabs you from the first page.

Fire TV Stick | Streaming Media Player (Previous generation)
Fire TV Stick | Streaming Media Player (Previous generation)

5.0 out of 5 stars FIRE STICK IS EXCELLENT, 16 July 2016
This stick is the best stick on the planet.

My Talking Angela
My Talking Angela

5.0 out of 5 stars A very sweet game, 16 July 2016
This review is from: My Talking Angela (App)
This game is so much fun to play. If you have a child, I would recommend downloading it for him/her. It's a lot of fun taking care of the kitten and watching it grow into a cat.

Boss Complete Season 1 and 2 [DVD]
Boss Complete Season 1 and 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kelsey Grammer

5.0 out of 5 stars Shame it was cancelled after two season. Great television!, 16 July 2016
Why the fook did they cancel this show? For the love of .... URGGHHH! This is a terrific show! I'm almost angry that I discovered it because I'm just left twisting in the wind after the finale of the second season. Kelsey Grammer is superb as the mayor. Please buy this and watch each season. This show is great television and it's a darn shame it was cancelled.

Vegetarian: Vegetarian Diet For Beginners: 100 Delicious Recipes And 8 Weeks Of Diet Plans (Vegetarian Diet, Vegetarian Diet For Beginners, Vegetarian ... Cookbook, Vegan, Clean Eating, Raw Diet)

5.0 out of 5 stars Some truly delicious recipes in this book, 16 July 2016
Oh my, I LOVE THIS BOOK! If you're thinking of having a few meatless days in your weekly meal plan, then this is a great book to start with as it has some delicious, quick and easy to make recipes. Also, if you don't want to eat meat with every meal, there are options for breakfast or lunch or dinner. The recipes in this book are a big hit in my house. Love it

Page: 1 | 2 | 3