Profile for Ms. Maria V. Starkey > Reviews

Content by Ms. Maria V. S...

Ms. Maria V. Starkey (Liverpool)

Hook and Loop Cable Ties, 180 x 20mm,10 pack / 5 Colours
Hook and Loop Cable Ties, 180 x 20mm,10 pack / 5 Colours
Offered by The LACH Group

5.0 out of 5 stars Cable Ties, 20 July 2010
Absolutely Perfect for tidying cables behind the TV and Computers.
The velcro is very strong and could probably be used for a variety of other things too.

Neo G ANKLE SUPPORT N-887
Neo G ANKLE SUPPORT N-887

5.0 out of 5 stars Neo G Ankle Support, 20 July 2010
This review is from: Neo G ANKLE SUPPORT N-887 (Misc.)
I have been using the Neo G supports for a few weeks as I have Rheumatoid Disease
which affects the top of my feet as well as my ankles.
Because you can alter the pressure and apply more wrapping to affected areas it is the best
support I have ever used, I would definitely recommend this for anyone who has either Ankle or Foot problems.

Sony VAIO VPCM11M1E 10.1 inch netbook (Intel Atom N450 1.66GHz, 1Gb, 250Gb, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Win 7 Starter (White))

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony Vaio Netbook, 8 Jun. 2010
I have been using the Sony Vaio Netbook for about a month now and am very pleased with it's performance.
It seems able to run all the software I have installed with no problem at all and is great for travelling.
I have also purchased a "Tech air" case which fits the Sony Vaio perfectly.
I really can't find fault with this little netbook and it looks fantastic too!!.

Norton 360 v3.0, 3 User Licence (PC DVD)
Norton 360 v3.0, 3 User Licence (PC DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Norton 360 V3.0.3 user Licence., 2 Feb. 2010
I had previousely been using Norton V2 and before that V1, I found version 3 to be much lighter and faster than previous versions this increasing startup and shut down time.
I use V3 on all our computers and have never had any virus problems at all. I would highly recommend using this product and it's far cheaper on Amazon than anywhere else that we had looked.

CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4 - Home & Student (PC CD)
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4 - Home & Student (PC CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Corel Draw x4, 10 Jun. 2009
I am absolutely delighted with this package and find it much more user friendly than Adobe, the cutout lab is straight forward and produces terrific results.

First New Chronicle and Book of Good Government (Hackett Classics)
First New Chronicle and Book of Good Government (Hackett Classics)
by Felipe Guaman Poma de Ayala

5.0 out of 5 stars Felipe Guaman Poma De Ayala, 10 Jun. 2009
I had spent considerable time trying to locate this book and although available in South America, the cost is considerably higher there. The book contains many of the famous Guaman Poma Drawings.
This book really is terrific value for money and a must for anyone interested in Peruvian Culture.