Profile for C. Sexton > Reviews

Content by C. Sexton

C. Sexton (Bath, England.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Sony MDREX38IPB.CE7 In-Ear Headphones with In-Line iPod Remote Control
Sony MDREX38IPB.CE7 In-Ear Headphones with In-Line iPod Remote Control

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 17 Jan. 2016
Still using these on a regular basis. Works better than the stock ones that come with the iPhone (those are too loose).

Stanley Multibit Ratchet Screw Driver and Bits
Stanley Multibit Ratchet Screw Driver and Bits
Offered by chopshoptools2011

2.0 out of 5 stars Design Flaw, 17 Jan. 2016
This was supposed to replace one that I had before, however this one has an extra compartment in the lid to store extra bits. Unfortunately whenever I use it the lid come off, making it very annoying to use. This one has been relegated to my "man drawer" to use in emergencies as it's too annoying to use to make it to my toolbox (!!)

Bosch PSB 1800 LI-2 Cordless Combi Drill with Two 18 V Lithium-Ion Battery
Bosch PSB 1800 LI-2 Cordless Combi Drill with Two 18 V Lithium-Ion Battery

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 17 Jan. 2016
Used this to build a large decking. Battery lasts for ages. Chuck lock is a lot easier to use than others i've had. Good quality stuff. Noe complaints or regrets.

AmazonBasics Laptop Backpack (up to 17 inches) - Black
AmazonBasics Laptop Backpack (up to 17 inches) - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Good VFM, 17 Jan. 2016
Been using this for a few months. Works fine for my work laptop, power supply, mouse etc. I also squeeze in the usual work stuff like notebook, mug and lunchbox etc.. The only comment is that there may be at least one too many zipped compartments. I may be better if it was a little bit larger, so I may end up seeing if there is a larger version.

That said, this is still excellent value for money.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so robust, 17 Jan. 2016
Bit disappointed in this. Only used it a few times before the micro switch (the one that stops it working unless you have it connected properly) became a bit temperamental. I could of course get it replaced but I suspect that I'll just fudge it with a cocktail stick instead (!!).

Defender Narrow Plastic Bird and Pigeon Spikes 5 Metre Pack - 15 x 334mm strips. A humane Bird and Pigeon Control Deterrent. Get rid of pigeons and scare birds with our anti-roosting repellent

4.0 out of 5 stars Unhappy Pigeons, 17 Jan. 2016
Bought these to keep pigeons off my fence panels and pooping on my newly built decking. Glad to say they work just fine - not so sure the pigeons agree though (!!). They do look like some sort of draconian anti climb theft deterrent!! Had to buy a couple of packs for three 6 ft panels - so not so cheap. Time will tell whether they'll start to go brittle in the sun but I have high hopes.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Novelty, 17 Jan. 2016
Makes very large nice cubes - bit too large?. Bit of a novelty and difficult to see the brain very well. However I suspect that it would be good if you use something other than water. However, that said, this will still be coming back out next Halloween.

FoneM8® - New iPhone 6 6S PREMIUM Dedicated Windscreen Mount Car Holder Kit with FULL 360 Degrees Rotation

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Stuff, 17 Jan. 2016
This is the second of these we have bought. Easy to fit, adjustable and hasn't yet fallen off. No need to spend any more.

2 Pairs Mens Haigman Designer Cotton Stretch Trunks Boxer Shorts White M
2 Pairs Mens Haigman Designer Cotton Stretch Trunks Boxer Shorts White M
Offered by Shape & Control Wear

5.0 out of 5 stars Tighty Whiteys, 17 Jan. 2016
Good quality "Tighty Whiteys". What more can I say?!!

Solwise PL-1200AV2-PIGGY 1200AV SmartLink PowerLine HomePlug AV2 Ethernet Adapter with Filtered Mains Passthrough and 2 x Gigabit Ports
Offered by etailz UK

5.0 out of 5 stars They Just Work, 17 Jan. 2016
Bought three of these to replace the "could do better" ones that came with my BT vision box - I also wanted something to allow me to play games on my PS4 in my loft conversion (the WiFi has problems reaching up that far). Plugged all three in and they all worked straight away, no set up problems at all.
They may be a bit more expensive than others available but decided on these as they received such good reviews. I'm glad to say that I wasn't disappointed.

The only complaint (from my Mrs) is that the flashing green lights are quite bright and annoying if you're trying to get to sleep (!!)

Worth noting that you do only get one per order - so I had to order three for my requirements.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4