Profile for Chaz Collett > Reviews

Life After the State
Life After the State
by Dominic Frisby

5.0 out of 5 stars What a FANTASTIC Book!!!!, 10 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Life After the State (Paperback)
I've known the author, Dominic, from the Comedy Circuit for many years. When he originally said he was writing this book and was asking for contributions to Unbound to do this I though "why not".
Having now read the book my respect for him, which was always high, has gone up through the roof and beyond. I can't really begin to describe what a revelation this book was to me. We're all stressed out and fed up with what governments and banks are doing to us all. In this book Dominic goes into the historical facts of how we got here, where it's all going, and why.
Read this book and you'll want to shout about it and what it contains from the roof tops.
Quite simply it's one of the best, informative, intelligent reads I've ever had.
Don't hesitate, just buy it, read it, and see how our modern world works, or rather doesn't work, with clearer eyes.