Profile for Rob H > Reviews

Content by Rob H

Rob H "ravid" (UK)

Vitamin D3 Optimum Strength - 5,000 IU | One a Day Easy to Swallow Tablets | 1 Year Supply 365 Tablets | Innopure¬
Offered by Get Gorgeous!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal Vitamin D top up, 4 Oct. 2015
I bought these about a year ago after being diagnosed and treated for a vitamin D deficiency when I was advised to top up what I was producing myself. It took a while for my body (joint pains) to settle down but I have now been pain free fr some time and will need to stock up for the coming winter. I have just bought them again.

iBoutique Retractable IB-FD-USB2-128G-BLK 128GB USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Elite Flash Drive - Jet Black

4.0 out of 5 stars 128gb Good Value, 11 July 2014
The 128GB version works well and looks good. It has a push/pull mechanism to hide the usb which (works some of the time and has to be manipulated on others) and not the rubberised feel as stated. I have taken a star off for this but overall it works well.

Q-Connect 760mm 30 inch Tower Fan
Q-Connect 760mm 30 inch Tower Fan
Offered by Price Crunchers Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Not the model shown, 14 Jun. 2014
I was sent a different fan made by Fine Elements model no ES215 with the same specifications but a different layout of buttons and grill casing that I find more pleasing. The fan works very well for the price and the highest setting is very effective with the noise being more than acceptable.

Powertraveller Powergorilla Multi-Voltage Portable Charger
Powertraveller Powergorilla Multi-Voltage Portable Charger

5.0 out of 5 stars Even the packaging is quality!, 22 Sept. 2009
I wanted a way of extending the battery life of my aged laptop whilst buying a charger that can be used on my next computer as well as the mobile phones and mp3 players I have. It solved my problem with style.

The Power Gorilla comes with all the connectors I need and many more. The design is compact, stylish, robust and lightweight - even the packaging oozes quality. It is easy to use and extends my laptop's useful battery life by 100% - enough to get me to the next electrical socket or back to the car (it includes a car charger in the kit).

My next purchase will be the solar attachmentSolar Gorilla Power Device. I will leave the new laptop for a while - at least until windows 7 has been reviewed by users like us.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 15, 2014 11:41 AM BST