Profile for M. Mahalingam > Reviews

M. Mahalingam

Emjoi MICRO Pedi Portable Pedicure Device
Emjoi MICRO Pedi Portable Pedicure Device

3.0 out of 5 stars emjoi micropedi, 17 Feb. 2013
The emjoie micropedi is good for hard skin, but I would still use a blade for callosities. It can keep ontop of the build up of hard skin.

Star Trek: New Frontier: Blind Man's Bluff: No. 17 (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2.0 out of 5 stars Blind Man's Bluff, 3 Dec. 2012
The series is starting to get too dark for me and I miss the humor of the earlier books in the series.

Kitchen Wizard (Lions)
Kitchen Wizard (Lions)
by Deborah Jarvis

5.0 out of 5 stars Kitchen Wizard, 3 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Kitchen Wizard (Lions) (Paperback)
Got this book as a child and have fond memories of trying out the recipes and reading the little stories. My old one's cover came off so I bought a new one. Will enjoy trying out the recipes with my daughter.

The Captain Pugwash Cartoon Book
The Captain Pugwash Cartoon Book
by John Ryan

5.0 out of 5 stars Captain Pugwash cartoon strip, 3 Dec. 2012
I got this as a Christmas present as a child. My old one's cover came off so I bought a new one from Amazon. Will give this to my daughter - it's very funny!

11 piece BBQ set with apron
11 piece BBQ set with apron

5.0 out of 5 stars BBQ set, 3 Dec. 2012
This review is from: 11 piece BBQ set with apron
Great gift for my husband - purchased about 3yrs ago as a X-mas gift and is used every summer. He doesn't bother with the apron though.

Cream & Pink polka dot baby Changing bag with bottle holder & change mat
Cream & Pink polka dot baby Changing bag with bottle holder & change mat

1.0 out of 5 stars Baby changing bag, 3 Dec. 2012
The bag was exactly the size I wanted but one of the top zips broke after only 2 weeks. The bag was not filled to bursting so there was no reason for it to break. I have therefore sent it back - very disappointed.