Profile for Jay Tee > Reviews

Content by Jay Tee

Jay Tee (London, England)

Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 (3 PC & 1 Smartphone & 1 Tablet, 1 Year subscriptions)

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work with Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, 19 Feb. 2013
I paid extra for this product in order to get the protection for my Tablet and Mobile but after encountering problems trying to install on my Note 10.1 and two weeks of correspondence/phone calls I have been told by Kaspersky that there is a 'Known issue with the Note 10.1. Great! But I need it for my laptop so I have wasted money for the extra protection.
Last time I use Kaspersky.

Saturday
Saturday
by Ian McEwan

1.0 out of 5 stars Vastly overrated, 14 Sept. 2006
This review is from: Saturday (Hardcover)
This is one of the most pretentious pieces of literature I have ever read. McEwan is so bound up with showing us how clever he is to do so much research and use long words that he forgets that the primary function of a novelist is to entertain and provoke thought. The only thing this tedious rubbish provoked me to do was yawn.