Profile for Craig > Reviews

Craig (Pontypool)

Page: 1 | 2
PhD Pharma Pure Strawberry Delight 908 g
PhD Pharma Pure Strawberry Delight 908 g

5.0 out of 5 stars This is simply the best you can get at an amazing price, 13 Jan. 2015
This is simply the best you can get at an amazing price. If you're looking for awesome flavour, next-to-zero fat and high protein then look no further. Strawberry flavour is fantastic.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Shonen Jump Promo Single Card Ultra Rare Dark Magician JUMPEN049
Yu-Gi-Oh! Shonen Jump Promo Single Card Ultra Rare Dark Magician JUMPEN049
Offered by Gaming Broker SHIP FROM USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Artwork., 7 Mar. 2013
I only really buy these cards for collection purposes, I played enough when I was younger.

After building up a collection of cards dating back to LoB I can say that this is my second favourite, only to (Of course) the original print of Blue Eyes White Dragon.

Beautiful artwork, and its a promo card... Buy it!

Black Running Armband for Samsung Galaxy S i9000 with key holder
Black Running Armband for Samsung Galaxy S i9000 with key holder

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent product!, 7 Mar. 2013
I ordered this with the express delivery and it arrived within time, good stuff.

The overall quality of the product is pretty good, and the touch screen works fine.

The only down sides are that:

A) The lock and volume buttons are a little awkward to access, but then again its been sacrificed to help with the waterproof factors and overall product security so its not such a big thing.

B) The strap is TINY! I'm by no means a big guy, but it seems to struggle strapping up some times. If you're a big guy, this might be a deal breaker.

All in all, good product. I'm happy with it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff!, 25 Feb. 2013
Just taken my first sip of this monster. Great taste when neat, and works well as a mixer.

Buy it. Now.

edc by ESPRIT By Mens 092CC2K008 Printed Men's T-Shirt
edc by ESPRIT By Mens 092CC2K008 Printed Men's T-Shirt

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff., 10 Oct. 2012
Great looking shirt. Fits well. Looks exactly as pictured and arrived in good time. Normally I'm very conscious of how most tees make my arms look smaller than they actually are, this gives me a fair bit more credit for my hours in the gym!

Jack Daniels Whiskey Birthday Limited 2011 70 cl
Jack Daniels Whiskey Birthday Limited 2011 70 cl

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 8 Sept. 2012
Arrived quickly, looks great and tastes fantastic.. Normally I'm a Jim Beam man but this stuff hits the spot just as well IMO!

Sketchbook Black: Archival-Quality Drawing Paper
Sketchbook Black: Archival-Quality Drawing Paper
by Inc. Sterling Publishing Co.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT STUFF!, 29 Aug. 2012
Nice sturdy hard cover book, paper is thick enough and of great quality.

It has small trims along the inside should you wish to tear a piece of work out of the book neatly and without damaging the work/book.

Well worth the money.

Bangkok Adrenaline [DVD] [2009]
Bangkok Adrenaline [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Daniel O'Neill
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT STUFF!, 24 Aug. 2012
Sure, the acting was a little rough around the edges, but who ever watched 'Wheels on Meals' and condemned it because Jackie Chan didn't deliver Oscar-winning dialogue?

The action and parkour in this movie really gave me a pleasant surprise, and to grab this movie for a little over £2 is an absolute STEAL.

Buy it. BUY IT NOW.

Write It On Your Skin
Write It On Your Skin
Offered by b68solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!, 3 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Write It On Your Skin (Audio CD)
Awesome album, great vocals and lyrics that ACTUALLY have meaning (which seems to be increasingly rare).

I'm a huge fan of Newton Faulkner, and this album didn't disappoint.

No1GS - Aeroshot - Breathable Pure Energy - LeWhif - Lime Flavour - Aero Shot - Le Whif

3.0 out of 5 stars Not too bad.., 25 July 2012
Product arrived before I was due for my run so i decided to take it before to see it if really gave me a boost.

It wasn't too noticeable to me, although I realise that some people take to these things differently. Also, I didn't mind the taste since I don't really care about the taste of products like this, although someone more picky might want to be aware, it taste like ass.

Page: 1 | 2