Profile for Free ~ Pixie > Reviews

Content by Free ~ Pixie

Free ~ Pixie "LJ61" (Planet Earth)

iClever® PA-21 Family Laptop AC Adapter/Power Supply/Charger for Dell Inspiron 13 1318 15 1545 1546 1551 XPS M1330 (Replaces Original Part Number PA-21,XK850 NX061) [ 9.5v, 3.34A, 65W with Octagonal connector ]

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value For Money!, 11 Jan. 2012
This is a great product at an amazing price! I needed a charger urgently for my Dell Inspiron 1545 Laptop due to the battery no longer charging with the charger I'd been using for the last 18 months, the message from Dell: 'Your battery is reaching the end of life' had come up many times before and there was not a problem, the charger I was using always came to the rescue!But then the battery stopped charging eeeeek! On a tight budget due to Xmas overspend I looked everywhere for an affordable charger, thinking 'you get what you pay for' I was unsure at first because this charger was so cheap (the cheapest by far anywhere online)I was desperate and took a chance. WOW is all I can say! I plugged it in and like a dream the battery charged immediately, it still is! Packed well and super fast delivery (next day) I recommend HIGHLY buy with confidence you won't be disappointed!

Avatar Extended Collector's Edition [Blu-ray]
Avatar Extended Collector's Edition [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Sam Worthington

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality!!!, 5 Jan. 2012
Stunning visuals! Superb quality, I preferred this to the 3d version and the extras are worth paying a bit more for! ;o)

Monty Python's Flying Circus - The Complete Boxset [DVD] [1969] [2008]
Monty Python's Flying Circus - The Complete Boxset [DVD] [1969] [2008]
Dvd ~ Graham Chapman
Offered by just-the-games

5.0 out of 5 stars If You Have A Sense Of Humour ... You'll Love This!, 5 Jan. 2012
What a great set to own! An excellent gift for anyone who has a sense of humour, young and old! And pure nostalgia for those of us who remember :o)

Scott Kelby's Digital Photography Boxed Set: v. 1, 2 & 3
Scott Kelby's Digital Photography Boxed Set: v. 1, 2 & 3
by Scott Kelby

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value For Money!, 5 Jan. 2012
I purchased this box set for my (adult) son who is an avid photographer. Really helpful advice and tips for anyone interested in photography ... Whether you be starting out or almost there I recommend this box set highly! Scott Kelby knows his stuff and makes it simple for the reader to understand ***** 10/10 *****