Profile for QuambyG > Reviews

Content by QuambyG

QuambyG

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
20 Ways to Draw a Tree and 44 Other Nifty Things from Nature: A Sketchbook for Artists, Designers, and Doodlers
by Eloise Renouf

3.0 out of 5 stars Very basic, 4 Nov. 2014
Not as good as I'd hoped, but useful anyway.

20 Ways to Draw a Butterfly and 44 Other Things with Wings: A Sketchbook for Artists, Designers, and Doodlers
by Trina Dalziel

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite basic, 4 Nov. 2014
Not as good as I'd hoped, but useful anyway.

Ferplast Flippy Tech Cord Dog Lead, M, 14 x 3.5 x 11 cm, Purple
Ferplast Flippy Tech Cord Dog Lead, M, 14 x 3.5 x 11 cm, Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth operator & comfortable in the hand, 4 Nov. 2014
My husband loves using this walking the dog, tho I'm still getting used to it. I'm sure we will both be using it instead of the regular lead before much longer, as it is very comfy to hold (I have arthritis in my hands) & the cord runs very smoothly.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great trimmer - just as well I didn't need the instructions!, 4 Nov. 2014
This is a great paper trimmer - just right for my card-making & scrapbooking. The instructions were hilarious to read because of getting 'lost in translation' somewhere, but gave me & my friend a good chuckle!

Doramior® High quality newest design pet swimwear clothing dog safety life jacket vest (XS, Yellow)

5.0 out of 5 stars The dog loved wearing it!, 4 Nov. 2014
I had to add another strip of velcro to the life vest so that it is big enough for our Cocker Spaniel. It seems well-made, the dog loved wearing it & we were able to enjoy ourselves aboard the vessel without having to worry about 'what if she falls in'.

Collins World Atlas: Paperback Edition
Collins World Atlas: Paperback Edition
by Collins Maps

5.0 out of 5 stars ... an up to date Atlas which is clear & easy to use, 4 Nov. 2014
Exactly what I wanted - an up to date Atlas which is clear & easy to use!

Fiskars Portable Paper Trimmer A4
Fiskars Portable Paper Trimmer A4

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE it & use it all the time, 23 Aug. 2013
This is by far the best trimmer I've ever had & would recommend it to anyone who's thinking of taking up papercrafting.

Rummikub
Rummikub

5.0 out of 5 stars We've got to have a game of Rummikub, 23 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Rummikub (Toy)
We couldn't have our tea & chat sessions without a game of Rummikub, as it's easily the most popular game amongst the older folk who come to the group.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for what I needed, 23 Aug. 2013
This paper pad was perfect for what I needed it for & has proved a 'life saver' when making cards for younger lads.

HOUGIE SCORE BOARD metric and imperial double sided
HOUGIE SCORE BOARD metric and imperial double sided

5.0 out of 5 stars How did I cope before this?, 23 Aug. 2013
I really don't know how I got reasonable folds without this fabulous tool. It is now permanently at my craft station ready for use.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7