Profile for fusspuss > Reviews

Content by fusspuss

fusspuss

Page: 1 | 2
Neotechs® Multi-Coloured Spots Luxury Leather Smart Case Cover Wallet for Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 7" Tablet

1.0 out of 5 stars very poor design and unusable, 5 Dec. 2015
I had trouble getting my fire into the case. The edge coveted up the on/off and notification buttons. The camera was obscured. Very poor design. The picture shows a tablet that is differrednt to my fire 7 as the camera isd in a dfiffererfnt place. I want to return the itedm but can't see any way of doing it.

PetSafe SlimCat Feed Ball - Pink
PetSafe SlimCat Feed Ball - Pink

1.0 out of 5 stars Too big and too easy, 11 May 2013
Too easy for cats to access the treats/food even though you can adjust it. Have a different one with a spiral inside and that is much better.

The Total Bike Maintenance Book: DIY Repairs Made Easy
The Total Bike Maintenance Book: DIY Repairs Made Easy
by Mel Allwood

1.0 out of 5 stars Want the blue book of bike maintenance instead, 11 May 2013
Very disappointing. Everything I have need to do on my bike has not been in the book. Waste of money.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 8, 2013 7:34 PM BST

Wahl Metal Pet Comb, 15 cm/6 inch
Wahl Metal Pet Comb, 15 cm/6 inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Best value comb, 11 May 2013
This has been the best comb for tangles and clumps in my persian cats. I had tried lots of different combs but this is the best for the job and best value for money.

FoneM8 - Blackberry 8220, 8520, 8900, 9700, 9780, 9790, 9900, 9300, 9360, 9380, Pearl 3G, Storm, Storm2, 9800, 9810, 9860 Car Charger

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic for my van, 11 May 2013
it is so easy to charge on the go and gets me out of no battery situations. I love it.

eBay for Dummies
eBay for Dummies
by Marsha Collier

1.0 out of 5 stars out of date, 11 May 2013
This review is from: eBay for Dummies (Paperback)
These things go out of date so quickly. Perhaps it's the author who is american I think. Perhaps it's different in uk.

Nobby Starline Professional Grooming Range Undercoat Comb for Dog/ Cat, 27 Teeth

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good for my wooly persian. I like it but she doesn't!, 11 May 2013
Great comb for wooly cats to go through the coat. Not so good for clumps of fur that are stuck together.

Great British Bike Rides: 40 classic routes for road cyclists
Great British Bike Rides: 40 classic routes for road cyclists
by Dave Barter

4.0 out of 5 stars Take to the hills!, 11 May 2013
We liked this a lot, layout, tone, everything. It is keeping us very busy! With our electric bikes the routes are easy to do.

The Hypnotic Gastric Band(CD+DVD)
The Hypnotic Gastric Band(CD+DVD)
by Paul McKenna

3.0 out of 5 stars Awaiting results, 11 May 2013
I liked the havening dvd and have used this technique a lot. I have read book thoroughly and listened to trance several times. I found the trance extremely relaxing but don't feel any benefits yet regarding weight loss. If anything I have felt more hungry since using it. So a bit disappointing.

VK Cycle Pyjamas Tandem - White
VK Cycle Pyjamas Tandem - White

2.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to keep on the bike in windy weather., 11 May 2013
This is the second pair of tandem pyjamas I have had and there is no hole in the middle for me to tie the pyjamas around my bike like the last set. Now, difficult to use.

Page: 1 | 2