Profile for Merry > Reviews

Content by Merry

Merry

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Vertical Blind Bottom Stabilising Chain for 89mm (3.5") slats, 7 July 2014
There is nothing special about these links but they do the job required and because I only needed 16 links I now have lots left over for when they break.

Toshiba HDTB110EK3BA 1TB Stor.E Basics USB 3.0 2.5 Inch External Hard Drive - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Toshiba HDTB110EK3BA 1TB Stor.E Basics USB 3.0 2.5 inch External Hard Drive, 7 July 2014
I am pleased with this hard drive now I finally know how to use it. I bought this gadget in order to be able to record TV programmes but had to have help from a friend with more understanding of how gadgets work, she worked it out and set me up to make it easy for me.

White Bottom Chain for 89mm/3.5" Vertical Blinds - 200 clips
White Bottom Chain for 89mm/3.5" Vertical Blinds - 200 clips
Offered by CUSTOM PLUS

3.0 out of 5 stars White bottom chain for Vertical Blinds, 3 July 2014
These chain links are not of the best quality but seem to do the job okay and with 200 clips if a set break just replace.

Tepe 0.7 mm Interdent Yellow Brushes - Pack of 6 pieces
Tepe 0.7 mm Interdent Yellow Brushes - Pack of 6 pieces

4.0 out of 5 stars Interdent yellow brushes, 3 July 2014
These larger interden brushes are hand for getting deeper into the side of the teeth so i pleased with the buy.

Leifheit Clothes Washing Nets - Set of 3
Leifheit Clothes Washing Nets - Set of 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Clothes Washing Nets, 3 July 2014
These washing nets are very useful, the largest one I used to wash a Throw and it came out the washer in very good condition. The smallest one I use on a regular basis for clothes that I do not want to be going round the wash by themselves in case they are stretched or ripped.

TePe Orange Interdental Brush 0.45mm 6 Brushes X Pack of 3 [YOUR CARE]
TePe Orange Interdental Brush 0.45mm 6 Brushes X Pack of 3 [YOUR CARE]
Offered by Cosmic Healthcare

5.0 out of 5 stars Tepe Orange Interdental Brushes, 3 July 2014
I have bought loads of these interdental brushes via Amazon and each time write a review so that must say I am happy with the item.

Samsung VG-STC4000 Webcam
Samsung VG-STC4000 Webcam

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung VG-STC4000 Webcam, 3 July 2014
I am very pleased with the Samsung Webcam although it is a shame that my Logitech Webcam is not compatible so had to fork out £64 for another one. The picture is clear and the sound is quality is very good.

4m USB 2.0 Extension Cable - Premium Quality - USB A Male to USB A Female - High Speed 480Mbps

4.0 out of 5 stars 4m USB 2.0 Extension Cable - Premium Quality, 28 Feb. 2014
Yes this is a good extension cable which I will use one of these days when I need to in the future.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Avery Quick Dry Addressing Labels Inkjet 21 per Sheet, 28 Feb. 2014
Have used Avery Labels before and have found them to be of good quality, will not go for the cheaper option.

121AV - Replacement Remote control for Panasonic TV`s with guide button
121AV - Replacement Remote control for Panasonic TV`s with guide button
Offered by cherrypickelectronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement Remove control for Panasonic TV's with guide button, 28 Feb. 2014
I decided I needed a new remote control after 6 years using the old one, this replacement control is lighter and a few of the buttons are in a different place but basically it is a good gadget and I am getting used to it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8