Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Fitbit
Profile for Mary Ann > Reviews

Content by Mary Ann

Mary Ann

Belkin N300 Wall Plug Mounted Universal Wi-Fi Range Extender/Wireless Signal Booster

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 28 Feb. 2017
Brilliant. Small, neat, easy to set up, and the spot in my house that had no wifi now has full signal. Wish I'd got one ages ago.

Disney Princess Born To Sparkle Activity Book
Disney Princess Born To Sparkle Activity Book
by Disney

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 30 Sept. 2015
Decent enough activity book but when it arrived a lot of the stickers were peeling off the backing paper, having lost their 'stick'.

Anti-Slip Soft PVC Bath Tub Mat With Suction Cups 42cm x 90cm Blue Or Cream (Cream)
Offered by LINEN IDEAS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality for the price, 31 Mar. 2014
Lovely and soft and a good size which almost fills the whole bath. I had one before and didn't wash it until mould had already appeared which was a mistake - I've washed this one in my white wash every week since I had it, and it looks as good as new. Prevention better than cure in this case!

Mamascarf Breastfeeding Scarf - Black
Mamascarf Breastfeeding Scarf - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars breastfeeding essential!, 6 Mar. 2012
I have been using this since the birth of my first baby last year, and have found it really useful. Yes the design is simple - but that is what makes it an attractive product. Some of the other breastfeeding cover ups on the market are massive and look awful. The mamascarf folds up small so fits easily in changing bag/handbag, and this is what I like about it because I only use it when out and about in cafes etc. Once you have tied it in a way that is comfortable for you it is so easy to use, just whip it out and put it on, and baby is ready to feed. Helps to stop baby getting distracted aswell which is a bonus when in a busy restaurant.
Highly recommended for breastfeeding mums, in fact I have bought mamascarves as presents for friends and they have always been well received.

8x25 PCI BINOCULAR
8x25 PCI BINOCULAR

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for amateurs, 5 Aug. 2010
This review is from: 8x25 PCI BINOCULAR (Electronics)
I bought these for my husband to use on our safari/whale watching trip in South Africa. When we got there our hosts brought out their (large and professional looking) binoculars for me to use, and I immediately worried that I should have bought him something bigger and more powerful. However when we swapped, the magnification was pretty comparable, and the Olympus definitely won overall because they are amazingly compact. He pretty much wore them round his neck the entire time, as they are very light, and were perfect for our needs in terms of spotting animals and whales. I don't know if serious birdspotters would want these but for first timers they are brilliant, and the price is good too. Next time we go on a trip like that I will be buying another pair for myself.

Southern African Wildlife (Bradt Travel Guides (Wildlife Guides))
Southern African Wildlife (Bradt Travel Guides (Wildlife Guides))
by Mike Unwin

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent safari guide., 5 Aug. 2010
I bought this as a birthday present for my husband which he celebrated while we were on our first safari in South Africa. I knew I had to get something good as he always loved reading about animals as a child, and had always wanted to go on safari. It's always difficult to choose something like this without being able to flick through the pages (I know you can 'look inside', but not quite the same)
Anyway this book was a definite winner - he had his nose in it the whole time and read it from cover to cover during our time on safari! It's not really a field guide/atlas to identifying species but we did manage to identify several things using it. It's more of an informative guide, providing interesting facts about each animal, written well and with humour. We'll definitely be taking it on our next safari.