Profile for SVB > Reviews

Content by SVB

SVB "cadsaz" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Hilly Mono Skin Supreme Anklet Running Sock - White/Charcoal/Black, Medium/UK 6-8.5

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 8 May 2016
Absolutely brilliant. So comfortable!

Fitbit Surge Ultimate Fitness Super Watch - Black, Large
Fitbit Surge Ultimate Fitness Super Watch - Black, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Top product, suitable for all fitness types., 17 Aug. 2015
I love my fitbit surge. I bought it during the Amazon Prime sale and it barely left my wrist since. I've used for weights, bicycle, walks, runs and general work outs. It syncs with MyFitnessPal so the exercise I've done is logged on that app too. The watch connects to the Fitbit app on my phone via bluetooth and there you can set the features for your watch e.g. vibrating alarms, the type of exercises you want as default. I've been really impressed with GPS on the watch, I recently went to Scotland on holiday and went on some long forest walks, I set my watch to walk with the GPS on. After the walk I synced it with my phone and I got a map of my walk, heart rate throughout, pace etc. The data is so fun to chew over (I am an researcher so I love data!). The data on the apps and on the desktop is brilliant and is presented in both an infographics style and also good old fashion charts. The sleep function is really good and you can look at your sleep quality (awake and restlessness) and you don't need to set it to sleep mode, it can tell. You get badges for completing goals e.g. step challenges, floors climbed etc. The only one negative thing it the heart rate function stops working it your wrist is sweaty and needs to be dried before it'll work again, a bit frustrating when you're running. When I'm lifting weights in the gyms and I have my gloves on, I just move the watch further away (like it said) and it worked fine, apart from with the sweat thing. Another cool feature is the text messages sent to my phone appear on the the watch! (I have an android HTC One M7, so it's not a brand new phone and the feature still works!). I would definitely recommend this watch.

TB1 Products HDMI Cable 3 Port Switch/ Switcher Superb Quality Full HD 1080p HUB HDMI v1.3b (Latest) 2.5Gbps HD-DVD PS3 Xbox360 Blu-Ray Audio & Video 3 x Input 1 x Output Ultra High Performance
Offered by Top Bargain1

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 17 Aug. 2015
The screen is fuzzy when using this product. I bought it after we bought a new TV with only 2 HDMI ports and I needed this to connect our PS3 and Xbox 360 (Xbox one was in HDMI port 1) but the picture was fuzzy and the channel kept "refreshing" (on/off). Do yourself a favour and don't bother.

The Signal
The Signal
Dvd

4.0 out of 5 stars A little slow in the beginning but then it really gets you hooked. I would definitely recommend, 20 April 2015
This review is from: The Signal (Amazon Video)
A good independent suspense sci fi film

KHOMO ® BLUE GRID IPAD AIR Folio Case Leather (PU) Texture with Elastic Hand Strap and Stand for Apple iPad 5 Air (2013)
Offered by ELECTROSTORE SL

5.0 out of 5 stars Your friends will be jealous, 23 Jan. 2015
Everyone is jealous of this case - it is gorgeous looking and stands in multiple ways. Everyone loves the hand strap as well. I bought this on a recommendation from a friend and I have no regrets.

Neo G Airflow Medium Ankle Support
Neo G Airflow Medium Ankle Support
Offered by Online Sports Support Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent support for my jogging, 23 Jan. 2015
I have weak ankles from the sprains and strains over the years so when I jog I like to have ankle support, these are a great addition and have really supported by ankles. Just as a heads up, I have small ankles (I'm a size 6 in shoes and have a small frame) and I'm glad I went for medium, they are snug but don't strangle my foot and I can feel my toes and wiggle my foot just fine. I think the small might have been a bit too constricting. Definitely recommend.

Dorset Cereals Proper Raspberry Porridge 42 g Pack of 5 (10x42g)
Dorset Cereals Proper Raspberry Porridge 42 g Pack of 5 (10x42g)
Offered by British Essentials

5.0 out of 5 stars 46g per sachet version - I'm happy!, 23 Jan. 2015
I'm not sure if Dorset have since changed their recipe from this one to the one currently retailing in the supermarkets (also the one sold in the supermarket is 42g compared to this which is 46g per sachet). I prefer this one sold here at Amazon, this one they haven't added any 'extras' e.g.oils, sugar etc. and generally the recipe is better (e.g. jumbo oats included). Excellent purchase.

The Eggman Egg Seperator - Colours May Vary
The Eggman Egg Seperator - Colours May Vary
Offered by Benagio Fashion UK

5.0 out of 5 stars So useful!, 19 Jan. 2015
Works great!

Richardson Sheffield Menu Pesto Cutlery Box Set Stainless Steel 24 Piece
Richardson Sheffield Menu Pesto Cutlery Box Set Stainless Steel 24 Piece

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and stylish, 2 Dec. 2012
I bought this set a couple of years ago and loved the quality and style so much that when I needed more for an upcoming large family gathering I knew I wanted the same again to compliment the first set. Fortunately Amazon stocked it, yey!

Character World Me To You Socks Panel Duvet Set, Single
Character World Me To You Socks Panel Duvet Set, Single

5.0 out of 5 stars A very cute design, 13 Aug. 2010
This the second Tatty Teddy duvet set I have purchased and I have to say this is my favourite of the two. As the picture suggests the set includes also 1 x pillow case.

Page: 1 | 2