Profile for Deb > Reviews

(2 Pack) Beaphar - BEAPHAR ANTI MANGE SPRAY 75ML
(2 Pack) Beaphar - BEAPHAR ANTI MANGE SPRAY 75ML
Offered by Pet Connection

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money on vets bills, 26 Oct. 2016
This stuff works! Don't waste your money on vets bills, if you're sure what your pet has is mange, get this, follow the directions and bob's your uncle. I was actually surprised how quickly it cleared up our rabbit's pretty bad mange. He's happy now, and so am I having saved so much money by trying this before taking him to the vets.

70CM CHILDRENS BEANBAG - PURPLE Bean bag Chair Stain & Water Resistant
70CM CHILDRENS BEANBAG - PURPLE Bean bag Chair Stain & Water Resistant
Offered by Gilda Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Really very disappointed with this bean bag, 26 Oct. 2016
Really very disappointed with this bean bag. I bought it on the strength of so many good reviews and the apparent good name of the manufacturer and it was great to start with but after just 2 months of normal everyday use by our son it's as flat as a pancake, offering no cushioning at all between him and the floor. I've had to fork out more money for a large bag of refill beads, which I didn't expect to have to do so soon. For the price I really would expect better performance than that, hence only one star I'm afraid.

Uni-love Sports Leggings for Women Long Yoga Stretchy Tights Pants for Workout (L, Black)
Offered by Uni-love

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable leggings, 19 Aug. 2016
These are so comfy for my daily yoga practice - I love them! I'm tall (5' 11") and they come all the way to my ankle and all the way up to my waist, which is I think what makes them so comfy - they are very stretchy. Lovely soft fabric, not too warm, not too cold. I just love them.

Apple iPad (16GB, Wi-Fi, Black) 3RD GENERATION
Apple iPad (16GB, Wi-Fi, Black) 3RD GENERATION
Offered by deep deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like new, 30 Jun. 2016
Bought for our son, and he is thrilled with it. Does everything you'd expect, and great quality, just like new. Amazingly quick delivery - I ordered Friday morning and it was here by Saturday lunchtime. We replaced the charger that came with it for a more powerful one (the Griffin PowerBlock universal charger), as the original one was a little slow and we never actually managed to get a fully charged battery. But the powerblock was only around £7 (on Amazon) so no biggie. Overall thrilled to bits with our purchase.

Organic Raw Virgin Coconut Oil 500ml
Organic Raw Virgin Coconut Oil 500ml
Offered by Maximum Supplements

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 30 Jun. 2016
This stuff is great for cooking and cosmetic use, I wouldn't be without it now. Great for stir fries, or as an ingredient in paleo desserts, etc and I also use it as a moisturiser and put it in my hair after washing as a leave-in conditioner. Also perfect for oil pulling when I remember to do that. This is the brand I've always bought and see no reason to change - it's raw, organic and a great price, always quickly delivered.

Caterpillar Refill Voucher for Butterfly Garden Set
Caterpillar Refill Voucher for Butterfly Garden Set
Offered by green gardener

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful project, 30 Jun. 2016
Wonderful project to do with kids, or even as an adult! It's fascinating to watch the caterpillars grow and become chrysalides, and then when the butterflies emerge it's so exciting. We have done this a couple of years running and it's great fun. The caterpillars arrived quickly and appeared to be lovely healthy specimens. Highly recommended for kids of any age.

Organic Turmeric with BioPerine 120 Veg Capsules By TAKA Turmeric | Additive Free with Excellent Curcumin Absorption from the addition of BioPerine | 100% Money Back Guarantee
Offered by TAKA Turmeric

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good for anxiety / depression, 30 Jun. 2016
I originally bought this for depression as I had read that turmeric is good for that and I had got to a point where I would try anything, whilst at the same time wanting to avoid prescription drugs. I noticed a difference within about 2 weeks of taking one of these a day, but the greatest improvement I've noticed is in my anxiety. I had a bit of a wobble and increased the dose to 2 capsules a day and have now been taking these for around 3 months. I feel so much better - the anxiety is almost gone, and much easier to manage when it does crop up, and the same goes for the depression. Highly recommended - give it a try if you're open to the idea.

Griffin PowerBlock GA23102 2 Amp Universal Portable Charger with UK/EU Mains Adapter for iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S, iPad 2, 3, iPod Touch 4th Gen and iPod Nano 6th Gen - Black
Offered by eoutlet-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Great charger for iPad, 30 Jun. 2016
Bought our son a refurbed iPad recently, but it was so slow to charge with the charger that came with it we wanted to find a better one. We left it charging overnight with the original charger and the battery still only got to 48%. Just left it overnight with the powerblock and we finally have 100% charge! So, we're really impressed. Son was getting a bit fed up of only being able to use his iPad when it's plugged in, but he doesn't have to anymore. Great charger.

Thick Cushioned Pilates and Yoga Mat 182cm x 60cm x 16mm TNP Accessories (Blue)
Thick Cushioned Pilates and Yoga Mat 182cm x 60cm x 16mm TNP Accessories (Blue)
Offered by Pure Source Nutrition

3.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable for a full yoga practice, 29 Jun. 2016
After reading the reviews I was really looking forward to receiving this mat for my yoga practice, which I'm just getting into in a serious way, having managed without a mat at all for a good while. As we have no carpets, the idea of a more cushioned mat was very attractive. Unfortunately, I have to say it is not actually much good as a yoga mat, unless you stick purely to lying / sitting postures. It is very thick and cushiony, which is nice but unfortunately means for standing poses it is a little like trying to do yoga on a mattress. I have had to resort to stepping off the mat for the standing poses and only using it for the lying / seated poses, which kind of defeats the object. I'm now going to buy myself a normal, thinner yoga mat. I can't say how good it is for pilates as I haven't used it for that. Thus, as a yoga mat, only 3 stars I'm afraid.

IQI Fitness Unisex Vinyl Kettlebell, Multi-Colour, 8 kg
IQI Fitness Unisex Vinyl Kettlebell, Multi-Colour, 8 kg
Offered by IQI shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Jan. 2016
Great kettlebell, no issues at all. Comfortable to use.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3